PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Angel...good morning. Lara is scaring us...will you protect us?

She just needed to get that off of her chest, I understand, no worries ;)

She just needed to get that off of her chest, I understand, no worries ;)

Yes, just had to get it off my chest so that I could go back to being the nice one.:angel:

If I did that elsewhere, my cover would be blown. :rolleyes1

I think maybe I need to just stay in here today. People are really pissing me off. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Who the heck do they think they are to post their sanctimonious crap all over the place and try to make people feel bad for being friendly and trying to liven up the deadly boring crap that gets posted here day after day. I don't care if your husband lied to you if I don't know you. I don't care if your teenager stayed out to late if I don't know you. I don't care about your political views. I don't care if you think that Disney is such a serious topic that you have no choice but to make sure that NO ONE deviates from a single point in your thread....you know what? BITE ME! Open up, and bite my butt. Here, it's big and that will match your big mouth and narrow mind. You twits!

OK....I feel better now...sorry!:blush:

:eek:

Good morning all! Trying to decide whether I want to take the kids to Pigeon Forge today and go outlet shopping.
Guess what, I get to meet Teo next week!!!!!!!

I think maybe I need to just stay in here today. People are really pissing me off. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Who the heck do they think they are to post their sanctimonious crap all over the place and try to make people feel bad for being friendly and trying to liven up the deadly boring crap that gets posted here day after day. I don't care if your husband lied to you if I don't know you. I don't care if your teenager stayed out to late if I don't know you. I don't care about your political views. I don't care if you think that Disney is such a serious topic that you have no choice but to make sure that NO ONE deviates from a single point in your thread....you know what? BITE ME! Open up, and bite my butt. Here, it's big and that will match your big mouth and narrow mind. You twits!

OK....I feel better now...sorry!:blush:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
I'd like one of them to TRY telling me I can't use my mug:furious: :furious:

Hello.

SO............here's a question..............and Lara, you know me, so it's okay, hon ;) .............we have an opportunity to spend a week at the beach for mere gas money in getting there and food we would have eaten at home anyway. Dh though, has no vacation time, so wouldn't be able to go with us. But what an opportunity for the kids!!!!!! They've not been to the ocean since one was a baby and one was 8. Dh doesn't like the idea of us going without him. I'm sorry he can't go, but I hate to have the kids miss out because of that.

When I was a kid, we often went off for a week or so without Dad, and the kids often also went off without both parents to grandparents' for several weeks. His family never went anywhere other than to move.

We'll never be able to do a week at the beach like this, because whenever we get that kind of money together we go to Disney. ;)

So what's my question? I don't know, I guess I just wonder what your opinions are, again.

Hello.

SO............here's a question..............and Lara, you know me, so it's okay, hon ;) .............we have an opportunity to spend a week at the beach for mere gas money in getting there and food we would have eaten at home anyway. Dh though, has no vacation time, so wouldn't be able to go with us. But what an opportunity for the kids!!!!!! They've not been to the ocean since one was a baby and one was 8. Dh doesn't like the idea of us going without him. I'm sorry he can't go, but I hate to have the kids miss out because of that.

When I was a kid, we often went off for a week or so without Dad, and the kids often also went off without both parents to grandparents' for several weeks. His family never went anywhere other than to move.

We'll never be able to do a week at the beach like this, because whenever we get that kind of money together we go to Disney. ;)

So what's my question? I don't know, I guess I just wonder what your opinions are, again.

I get lots more vacation time then DH, so I take the kids away at least once a year without him. I usually go to see family, but if I was offered a week at the beach, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Maybe he can come down for the weekend and then you can stay the rest of the time?

Hello.

First of all - HELLO!!!:yay:

Second - why aren't you packed already???

Well he's being a bit difficult about it. AND also it's in 2 weeks so it's a bit early to pack yet. ;) Though I get paid at midnight tonight, so I kind of want to buy the food already, even though I know I should wait. :)

Mornin', kids.

Paige, who the hell cares what he wants. Take the kids. Just watch your dh to make sure he doesn't punch a hole in your gas tank out of spite.

Hi all :wave2: The chatters have run me off so I would like to join ya'll if thats ok.

Paige-I agree, take the vacation!

Mornin', kids.

Paige, who the hell cares what he wants. Take the kids. Just watch your dh to make sure he doesn't punch a hole in your gas tank out of spite.
He isn't being angry, he's acting wounded.

Hi all :wave2: The chatters have run me off so I would like to join ya'll if thats ok.

Paige-I agree, take the vacation!
:hug: Hi Kimmie, welcome home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter