PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

Those of us who are left are going to have to get drunk and start trouble.

Can I skip the drunk part? :confused3 I am doing pretty well on the diet and I cause MORE than enough trouble without the alcohol. In fact I probably cause more trouble sober than I do drunk cause I am a happy drunk and a snarky sober! :rotfl2:

Help me..I'm going to my son's house for BBQ. I have to take over the macaroni salad, deviled eggs, two hot trays of baked beans and a friggin' cake.

Something is bound to wind up on the floor of my car. :sad2:

Teva, do you have a dog that can go in too? That will take care of any spills...

OK happy people, I'm out of here. I'll try to jump on while I'm cooking dinner.

On my way out too. Have to go get a wax and cure, pedi and mani. :yay:

Shug, my dh took that shirt to the post office a couple of weeks ago. :confused3 I'm going to call him and get the confirmation # so I can track it. I'm glad you asked. I kinda forgot, assuming it had reached its destination safely. I'll let you know when I find out.
Back to my life for a little while. Remember when summers used to be lazy and relaxing? WTH happened to that????

Ok, no prob. Don't stress yet :)

And lazy summers went away when you became a mom. It was in the handbook, didn't you read it?

Paige I hope you aren't shaving for the gyno. I gave that up 3 years ago. She says she never pays attention :rotfl:

It's 85.8 degrees with 40% humidity in my building right now, and it's only 2:45 pm :sad2:

:wave:

Back from the Drs for the pain in my breast and she felt a lump. :guilty:
She said there are lymph nodes in that area but didn't feel any others so sge doeszn't know for certain what it is. I have to go for an ultrasound and mamogram so they can figue out what it is. They'll call me Thursday with the appointment.

We have decided to go camping this weekend and are going to take off in the morning and come home Sunday. DH does have to work Thurs and Fri so he'll come join us after work each night and then hang on the weekend. I think getting away is just what I need right now to keep my mind off things. They do offer wireless though so I plan o bring my laptop.

Myst-Hope you are feeling better quick, it sucks being sick.
For everyone going away have a blast and send me a postcard. :yay:

So who's all left behind out of this motley crew of ours??

Ok, no prob. Don't stress yet :)

And lazy summers went away when you became a mom. It was in the handbook, didn't you read it?

Paige I hope you aren't shaving for the gyno. I gave that up 3 years ago. She says she never pays attention :rotfl:

Shug, I am ready to scream. After a 20 minute grilling session trying to extract shipping details from my dh, it was determined that he can't remember shipping the shirt. I found it neatly packaged in the back of my Bronco, under some packing materials that he picked up when he shipped the OTHER packages that went out the same day. :headache: I don't know how he missed it, but he did. I should have taken it myself, so I accept full resposibility for your tardy shirt. I am so so so sorry.

I considered telling you this in a PM, but I thought it would be a better idea to post it here as a reminder to everyone that I am obviously not the most dependable friend. Please apologize to your husband for me as well. I will take it to the post office myself tomorrow morning. Crap. I mean Thursday morning (tomorrow's a holiday). I owe you for this. :guilty:

Phors...:hug: I'll be thinking about you.

I'll be here, but I don't know if you're the kind of person you want around :tongue: :crazy: :hyper2: :crazy2: :joker: :upsidedow :idea: :eek: :rolleyes1 :woohoo: :duck: :ssst: :sad2: :angel:

Cooking mommy nuggets and rice. Tried to burn the house down by turning on the wrong burner and not noticing the box of graham crackers sitting on it. :scared:

Aunt Flo also decided to pay me a surprise visit this afternoon....I wasn't ready for her to arrive :headache:

Shug, I am ready to scream. After a 20 minute grilling session trying to extract shipping details from my dh, it was determined that he can't remember shipping the shirt. I found it neatly packaged in the back of my Bronco, under some packing materials that he picked up when he shipped the OTHER packages that went out the same day. :headache: I don't know how he missed it, but he did. I should have taken it myself, so I accept full resposibility for your tardy shirt. I am so so so sorry.

I considered telling you this in a PM, but I thought it would be a better idea to post it here as a reminder to everyone that I am obviously not the most dependable friend. Please apologize to your husband for me as well. I will take it to the post office myself tomorrow morning. Crap. I mean Thursday morning (tomorrow's a holiday). I owe you for this. :guilty:

:lmao: actually this sounds so like something I would do :rolleyes: It's ok :hug: I think Dh will live. I don't even think he knows I got it yet. Which reminds me, I have 3 boxes upstairs that I've been meaning to ship out to a couple of you for oh, like, a month now :rolleyes1

Well, Shug, I'm sure my gyno WOULDN'T notice as the POWER WENT OFF in the office today!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't have his hands in me, thank goodness. I was sitting alone in the dark in my beautiful paper gown. He did, however, he told me later have his hands in someone else. :rotfl:

It took me an hour to get home in a normal 20 minute drive in the mother of all storms, driving through water over the hubcaps at times on main roads. I wasn't about to try back roads in that mess.

Phors. :hug:

Help me..I'm going to my son's house for BBQ. I have to take over the macaroni salad, deviled eggs, two hot trays of baked beans and a friggin' cake.

Something is bound to wind up on the floor of my car. :sad2:
mmm, I love Deviled Eggs! I'm not sure about a friggin' cake though! :lmao:
:wave:

Back from the Drs for the pain in my breast and she felt a lump. :guilty:
She said there are lymph nodes in that area but didn't feel any others so sge doeszn't know for certain what it is. I have to go for an ultrasound and mamogram so they can figue out what it is. They'll call me Thursday with the appointment.

We have decided to go camping this weekend and are going to take off in the morning and come home Sunday. DH does have to work Thurs and Fri so he'll come join us after work each night and then hang on the weekend. I think getting away is just what I need right now to keep my mind off things. They do offer wireless though so I plan o bring my laptop.

Myst-Hope you are feeling better quick, it sucks being sick.
For everyone going away have a blast and send me a postcard. :yay:

So who's all left behind out of this motley crew of ours??
I'm still here. Don't work tomorrow, but back for Thursday and Friday, then off the weekend. :cool1:
I'll be keeping godd thoughts for you. With my sister and Mom both breast cancer survivors, it's always in the back of my mind. :hug:

:lmao: actually this sounds so like something I would do :rolleyes: It's ok :hug: I think Dh will live. I don't even think he knows I got it yet. Which reminds me, I have 3 boxes upstairs that I've been meaning to ship out to a couple of you for oh, like, a month now :rolleyes1
OK, I'm being greedy! I want a box!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? Personally, I need a vacation! Got my visit from AF today, so I'm exhausted. On top of that, everyone else in the office got to leave at 3pm today -- me? Nope! I had to stay until almost 5 working on a project at the bequest of my VP. And he was so "thankful" when I was done. As if I had a choice to work on it or not. Hmm...work on it, or lose my job. Gee, tough choice.

My DH finally heard back about his job application today. Looks like he's leaving for Houston on August 6th and then he's off to Iraq for a year overseas as a contract firefighter. I'm glad that he's getting what he wanted, I'm just nervous, scared and missing him already. I didn't think that he'd be leaving in a month! It's happening so fast. I feel like there's 9 million things that need to be taken care of before he leaves.

OK...rant over. I feel mildly better now. I hope all of you that are leaving us/are already gone on vacation have a wonderful time!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? Personally, I need a vacation! Got my visit from AF today, so I'm exhausted. On top of that, everyone else in the office got to leave at 3pm today -- me? Nope! I had to stay until almost 5 working on a project at the bequest of my VP. And he was so "thankful" when I was done. As if I had a choice to work on it or not. Hmm...work on it, or lose my job. Gee, tough choice.

My DH finally heard back about his job application today. Looks like he's leaving for Houston on August 6th and then he's off to Iraq for a year overseas as a contract firefighter. I'm glad that he's getting what he wanted, I'm just nervous, scared and missing him already. I didn't think that he'd be leaving in a month! It's happening so fast. I feel like there's 9 million things that need to be taken care of before he leaves.

OK...rant over. I feel mildly better now. I hope all of you that are leaving us/are already gone on vacation have a wonderful time!

Hi Nutty! :hug: Wow, that's going to take some getting used to. :hug:

Hi Aimee! I'll be in your state tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

My Teva, if you place all those things on the floor to begin with, they won't FALL on the floor as you drive. ;)

Pooh, you don't even know what's IN the boxes! :rotfl:

How's my Boogie? :love:

:hug: :hug:

Yay Paige!!! I REALLY hope meeting you works out. DId you read about my stalking dream this morning? Thursday works for me for meeting. Just let me know where!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter