PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I say something?

So... just my two cents. Carry on, and whatever you do, don't ignore me. As a matter of fact, you'd better fall all over yourselves welcoming me back, even if it's just for one post. Otherwise, you run the risk of looking rude. :snooty:

HI AM I THERE YET!!!!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: Great to see you !!!! I am lovetoscrap--look at my siggy-- it isn't what you think it says!

My dd7 LOVES your siggy and avatar. She laughs everytime she sees it.

I just got in from the swim meet a bit ago. I tried to catch up but gave up. I think I got the idea. We had lots of visitors. Welcome to all. I hope you all come back and join in the fun.

Trust me, you don't need to read back to be a part of the group. Often just reading back a page or so is all that you have to do, or just ask someone to fill you in.

Off to bed now. Nighty night.

I sent those 1/2 nekkie firemen to the most up to date emails I have for everyone. If they got lost on the way, it's not my fault. :sad2:

whew. . . .caught up on the thread again, work went well, just had a quick snack, and I am off to bed, have to go back in the AM

Have a good evening everyone, and dream about those firefighters ;)

:cloud9: :cloud9:

I have no idea what is in my email I have not checked it since sat night :eek:

I don't know if I have yours deb :confused: Are you on my MSN buddy list? If not I probably don't

whew. . . .caught up on the thread again, work went well, just had a quick snack, and I am off to bed, have to go back in the AM

Have a good evening everyone, and dream about those firefighters ;)

:cloud9: :cloud9:

I have no idea what is in my email I have not checked it since sat night :eek:

Night Deb!

hiya everyone. Things are kinda crazy around here . Just wanted to post and say Hi and hopefully I will be on to play in a day or two. Make sure you guys dont forget me :)

Good morning to all...had the Potty fight again this morning...I lost today but at least I didn't have to take a second shower like yesterday :rolleyes1 .

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hi and bye Snowy. Hi Pixie. How are you today?

hiya everyone. Things are kinda crazy around here . Just wanted to post and say Hi and hopefully I will be on to play in a day or two. Make sure you guys dont forget me :)
Forget you? Never. :teeth:

Good morning to all...had the Potty fight again this morning...I lost today but at least I didn't have to take a second shower like yesterday :rolleyes1 .

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Thank goodness for small blessings, huh? ;)

Hi Tig...doing good..how's your hand? I hope it's better.

I think maybe I need to just stay in here today. People are really pissing me off. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Who the heck do they think they are to post their sanctimonious crap all over the place and try to make people feel bad for being friendly and trying to liven up the deadly boring crap that gets posted here day after day. I don't care if your husband lied to you if I don't know you. I don't care if your teenager stayed out to late if I don't know you. I don't care about your political views. I don't care if you think that Disney is such a serious topic that you have no choice but to make sure that NO ONE deviates from a single point in your thread....you know what? BITE ME! Open up, and bite my butt. Here, it's big and that will match your big mouth and narrow mind. You twits!

OK....I feel better now...sorry!:blush:

Lara, I'm pretty sure I'm scared of you. :rotfl2: And yes, stay here or you won't be a member of the points free club. :eek:

I think maybe I need to just stay in here today. People are really pissing me off. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Who the heck do they think they are to post their sanctimonious crap all over the place and try to make people feel bad for being friendly and trying to liven up the deadly boring crap that gets posted here day after day. I don't care if your husband lied to you if I don't know you. I don't care if your teenager stayed out to late if I don't know you. I don't care about your political views. I don't care if you think that Disney is such a serious topic that you have no choice but to make sure that NO ONE deviates from a single point in your thread....you know what? BITE ME! Open up, and bite my butt. Here, it's big and that will match your big mouth and narrow mind. You twits!

OK....I feel better now...sorry!:blush:

:scared: Someone hold me..I'm scared. But you are pretty sexy when your feisty..just sayin;)

My hand is almost back to normal.

Good, I'm glad it's getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter