PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell me where you'll be. I had a dream last night that I went to Islands and just sat waiting hoping I'd catch you and Tig walking by eventually. I felt like a bona fide stalker!

I have to work all week, I didn't manage to get a day off, so I can meet between the hours of 2:30 and 9 anywhere on any day. My cell # should be in the CH, and I know Tig has mine.

Can't wait to meet you.
I'm late for work :scared1:

Okay that's easy enough. I'm sure you have plans for tomorrow, so no doubt we'll be calling you Thursday, since Tig leaves Friday. :thumbsup2

Robin, what are you doing Thursday evening, and Tig what do you have planned? Can we all find a moment?

Merle? When do you come in and what are you doing?

Not caught up....late for a meeting and have to run...talked to DS's doctor, update in the CH.

Okay that's easy enough. I'm sure you have plans for tomorrow, so no doubt we'll be calling you Thursday, since Tig leaves Friday. :thumbsup2

Robin, what are you doing Thursday evening, and Tig what do you have planned? Can we all find a moment?

Merle? When do you come in and what are you doing?
I want to meet too, can you all stop off up here?

Hello to my Mega thread buddies :wave2:

Been very, very busy with family crap. Birthdays, BBQ's, yada yada yada.

Hope everyone is okay.

Angel :hug:

Hey guys... I only have a minute, but I read back a page.

Shug, my dh took that shirt to the post office a couple of weeks ago. :confused3 I'm going to call him and get the confirmation # so I can track it. I'm glad you asked. I kinda forgot, assuming it had reached its destination safely. I'll let you know when I find out.

Paige, Thursday night is the best night for me this week. I don't know what Tig has planned, but obviously tomorrow is the 4th and not such a great time to try to get away from the family and stuff. So either way, YES to Thursday. What are you going to be doing? Lemme know so I can make some time to love on you a little. :hug:

Back to my life for a little while. Remember when summers used to be lazy and relaxing? WTH happened to that????

Hey all :grouphug:

Just in for a few. Sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days (if anybody noticed lol). I've been sick in bed. This is my first time up since early Sunday. Hope everyone is doing ok.

ETA: Everyone meeting up have a blast!

Actually I noticed the absence of everyone on this page and missed you all terribly! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I nearly called you Myst, last night, but thought you might be ill. Poor thing, I'm so sorry. But I'm so glad you at least feel good enough to get up a bit. :hug:

My Teva, glad you're having fun.

Robin, when dh came home for lunch I mentioned 5 of "my people" would be around Thursday evening and I wanted to slip away for a while..........dinner or something I said. I hope Tig can, I don't know with it being her last night.

Thanks guys :hug: It's going to take a bit to recover from this one. Oh well I'll be lighter by the time I can eat right again. :thumbsup2

Off to get a shower. I can't stand myself anymore. :scared:

Hi! :wave2:

Little one is at Busch Gardens with a friend all day so I am having mommy/daugher time with my oldest so I only have a minute. We had a lunch date at Olive Garden and she is setting up Parchesie for us to play.

I read back and nothing to say to most of you as I am just JEALOUS! Have safe and fun trips. We will be at the inlaws beach house this weekend.

Here is my big embarassing/funny story of the day. Went to the pharmacy today cause I needed to ask some questions about my Topamax and drug interactions and the side effects. I have been trying to get there for a few days so it has been in my mind to get it done. As soon as I walk up the counter and ask for the pharmacist ( a swim team friend) I FORGET the name of the medicne. :headache: WHY? Because forgetting words is a side effect of Topamax! I can remember everything except the damn name. He goes to look it up in the computer and I see a bottle on the shelf and remember and call him back over and proceed to ask my questions.

I did get home and realize I forgot to ask if the tingling in my face and nose is from the med also, but I will call my sister later and ask her. I am not embarassing myself at Eckards again!

Actually, I need to shower too, I only had time for a quickie this am, and I need to shave before the dr. ;)

Hi! :wave2:

Little one is at Busch Gardens with a friend all day so I am having mommy/daugher time with my oldest so I only have a minute. We had a lunch date at Olive Garden and she is setting up Parchesie for us to play.

I read back and nothing to say to most of you as I am just JEALOUS! Have safe and fun trips. We will be at the inlaws beach house this weekend.

Here is my big embarassing/funny story of the day. Went to the pharmacy today cause I needed to ask some questions about my Topamax and drug interactions and the side effects. I have been trying to get there for a few days so it has been in my mind to get it done. As soon as I walk up the counter and ask for the pharmacist ( a swim team friend) I FORGET the name of the medicne. :headache: WHY? Because forgetting words is a side effect of Topamax! I can remember everything except the damn name. He goes to look it up in the computer and I see a bottle on the shelf and remember and call him back over and proceed to ask my questions.

I did get home and realize I forgot to ask if the tingling in my face and nose is from the med also, but I will call my sister later and ask her. I am not embarassing myself at Eckards again!

My mother had breast cancer a few years ago and takes tamoxifen. I am forever trying to tell people I take tamoxifen when they take my drug history and then when they say but you said no history of cancer having to go back and say no, not tamoxifen.........tordal (which I also have a prescription for).........no..........topomax!!!!! Happens every time. Now I rehearse as I walk in. Topomax, topomax, you take topomax. :lmao:

Rebecca called around 2 very freaked out. She was in the shower and heard a LOUD noise, which prompted the dogs to go nuts but Bow refused to come up stairs. I told her it was probably fireworks but she was having no part of that knowing the IDIOT is in town.
I offered to have SFIL pick her up and she jumped on that.
I am so sick of this

:flower3: Hiya did anyone miss me? I was gone all weekend and then yesterday was M's birthday. Today I havent felt good. Did I miss anything good?

I work in an office that is on a lake. My office has a window and it overlooks a walkway that comes from the street to the back of the building where there are restaurants, both in the basement of this building and next door and of course the lake itself.

It is always an interesting thing to see what comes up and down this walkway. Lots of times vehicles- cars, mini-vans, delivery trucks :confused3 (don't understand this one, all the restaurants have delivery access from the street) We have the ones that slowly drive down it, then there are the ones who have NASCAR assperations and drive really fast. :scared:

This morning I see something moving out of the corner of my eye, it's two port-a-pots. :eek: An hour or so later, the port-a-pots went back up the walkway.

Actually, I need to shower too, I only had time for a quickie this am, and I need to shave before the dr. ;)

:eek:

Hello to all you stinky (or by now maybe not so stinky people).

Teva....missed you.

Myst....missed you, hope you feel better.

Teo.....missed you, hope you had a good trip.

Paige....gonna miss you.

Merle....gonna miss you too.

Those of us who are left are going to have to get drunk and start trouble.

Sure sweetheart. Just not quite right now. :hug:
OK, some day then! :hug:

Hey all :grouphug:

Just in for a few. Sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days (if anybody noticed lol). I've been sick in bed. This is my first time up since early Sunday. Hope everyone is doing ok.

ETA: Everyone meeting up have a blast!
I did notice the lack of yo around. Sorry to hear you're sick. :sick: I hope the shower made yo feel a bit more human! BTW, I prefer your other pictures of Criss!

clean and smelling nice is important for doctor visits! hope the visit goes well!

Rebecca called around 2 very freaked out. She was in the shower and heard a LOUD noise, which prompted the dogs to go nuts but Bow refused to come up stairs. I told her it was probably fireworks but she was having no part of that knowing the IDIOT is in town.
I offered to have SFIL pick her up and she jumped on that.
I am so sick of this
:grouphug: Please give her a big hug form me, I'm so sorry you all have t go through all this.

I work in an office that is on a lake. My office has a window and it overlooks a walkway that comes from the street to the back of the building where there are restaurants, both in the basement of this building and next door and of course the lake itself.

It is always an interesting thing to see what comes up and down this walkway. Lots of times vehicles- cars, mini-vans, delivery trucks :confused3 (don't understand this one, all the restaurants have delivery access from the street) We have the ones that slowly drive down it, then there are the ones who have NASCAR assperations and drive really fast. :scared:

This morning I see something moving out of the corner of my eye, it's two port-a-pots. :eek: An hour or so later, the port-a-pots went back up the walkway.
Guess they were just going out for a ride!
Alana really feels she needs your Orland o picture that is in your siggy! If she is looking over my shoulder, she always maks me go back to him. Oh teenage hormones, they're a wonderful thing! :rolleyes:

:eek:

Hello to all you stinky (or by now maybe not so stinky people).

Teva....missed you.

Myst....missed you, hope you feel better.

Teo.....missed you, hope you had a good trip.

Paige....gonna miss you.

Merle....gonna miss you too.

Those of us who are left are going to have to get drunk and start trouble.
I think drunkeness will have to wait till tomorrow for me! Boeing sort of frowns on that sort of thing at work. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter