PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheer2: :cheer2:
Can you ride Jurassic Park for me??

Yes, Tig just called and they rode that this morning and got SOAKED. She said she was glad she wasn't wearing a white tshirt. :rotfl:

Her youngest is excited to see my youngest. They hit it off on our Spring trip even though they are a couple of years apart, their personalities are VERY similar. Think a couple of imps that are bound to cause trouble together...........okay yeah, that's me and T, now think of us as smaller versions....you've got our sons. :lmao:

Yes, Tig just called and they rode that this morning and got SOAKED. She said she was glad she wasn't wearing a white tshirt. :rotfl:

Her youngest is excited to see my youngest. They hit it off on our Spring trip even though they are a couple of years apart, their personalities are VERY similar. Think a couple of imps that are bound to cause trouble together...........okay yeah, that's me and T, now think of us as smaller versions....you've got our sons. :lmao:
and that is why Tig and I feel that Kathryn and Jake can't meet! It could be very dangerous!

Hi Boo! :hug: I am going to Florida to Universal Studios. Be back Sunday. Your package went out today. It's some of my favorite things. :)

Oh wow! How did I miss that? Well I hope you have a fabulous time!!!! And I can't wait to get the package! :hug:

ETA: I can appear pro hoc vice in almost any state. That menas I can make application to the court to sit for that case only. Think my cousin Vinny.

So in other words, if you're going to commit a crime do it big the first time.

Oh, on that Cowabunga What-the-hell-are-you-thinking slide at Typhoon Lagoon, my very normal swimming suit just about turned into a thong suit. :laughing: I thought of you, Paige.

:rotfl:

Heya!
I'm back from our cruise. Lotsa drinking and sunning.:beach:
Had a great time and don't want to be back in the real world.

I was just thinking about you last night, wondering where you were. Then I remembered you was on your cruise.

I talked to Merle or her sister about meeting in Downtown Disney.......I need to talk to them again.

Have to check with MM, not sure when we are scheduled to be there. I basically get dressed in the morning and go where she tells me to. :rolleyes1

I talked to TTo5 before my December trip about the same thing....then they blew me off. ;)

:sad2: Two things I am never going to live down, not meeting you and seeing the guy peeing on the side of the road on the way back from Ocean City bringing someone back from a camp program.

OK, we are really quiet today. :confused3 It's taking us 2 hours to fill up one page on the thread? What's up with that?

Oh wow! How did I miss that? Well I hope you have a fabulous time!!!! And I can't wait to get the package! :hug:

When I was first pregnant with Thing 2, I gathered things for both sexes. These I held on to for the possible 3rd that never was. So these are the girly things, washed but not worn, mostly, though a few sleepers were just unisex enough to be worn by him a handful of times before he outgrew them. So they are all sizes and all seasons, though I stayed in the baby sizes. I have few toddler girl things I didn't send on, though I will if you want them in the next box.

When I was first pregnant with Thing 2, I gathered things for both sexes. These I held on to for the possible 3rd that never was. So these are the girly things, washed but not worn, mostly, though a few sleepers were just unisex enough to be worn by him a handful of times before he outgrew them. So they are all sizes and all seasons, though I stayed in the baby sizes. I have few toddler girl things I didn't send on, though I will if you want them in the next box.
I loved getting boxes of clothes from people when I was pg, I had a hard time passing things on to people though. It's that whole sentimental thing.
My Mom had saved the dress that I had my 6 month old picture taken in and when Alana was 6 months she had her picture taken in it! Kathryn was still too small for it at 6 months, un fortunatly. Maybe some day one of my granddaughters can wear it. Hopefully that will be years from now though.

That sounds great! Now I just hope that when I have my "big" ultrasound on Friday that it still looks like a little girl and a little hot dog hasn't shown up. NOt that I would be disappointed either way, but I've already gotten a bunch of girl stuff. princess:

Sorry, I'm not much company today either. Robin, when did you mail that t-shirt? It hasn't gotten here yet. Did you get delivery confirmation or anything?

I'm off to see my counselor. This should be a good one :sad2:

Have to check with MM, not sure when we are scheduled to be there. I basically get dressed in the morning and go where she tells me to. :rolleyes1

:.
Then she must be the one I talked to!!!! :rotfl:

Yes we are scheduled for IOA Wed, US Thurs, then perhaps DTD Friday or Sat and she said to let her know, either could work.

I told her we'd planned to get sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich for us, and McD's for the kids and eat outside somewhere and do the Legos, and she said that that's what you had planned too. :thumbsup2

Pooh: I just saved each of their Christening outfits and their come home from hospital outfits, but I have boxes and boxes of things that I saved for the next baby. Poor Ash is going to get sick of my packages.

I love you Angel. :love:

I am cranky and don't want to be pissy!
5.gif

4.gif

LORD LOVE A DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cought my ring on the damn filing cabinet and nearly pulled my freaking finger off. :headache: Crap that hurts.

Peeing guy: One summer I went with the Camp Manager to pick someone up in Ocean City. On the way back it was dark out and as we are driving down the road there is this guy standing outside the passenger door of the car, facing oncoming traffic peeing. I say, very outraged, "Oh my god, no he did not, that guy is peeing out there where anyone can see him" and I have since gotten teased about it every summer since. :sad2:

Sorry, I'm not much company today either. Robin, when did you mail that t-shirt? It hasn't gotten here yet. Did you get delivery confirmation or anything?

I love you too Shuggie! :hug:

Then she must be the one I talked to!!!! :rotfl:

Yes we are scheduled for IOA Wed, US Thurs, then perhaps DTD Friday or Sat and she said to let her know, either could work.

I told her we'd planned to get sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich for us, and McD's for the kids and eat outside somewhere and do the Legos, and she said that that's what you had planned too. :thumbsup2

Pooh: I just saved each of their Christening outfits and their come home from hospital outfits, but I have boxes and boxes of things that I saved for the next baby. Poor Ash is going to get sick of my packages.

I love you Angel. :love:
Have a sandwich for me please! I've only been there 2 times, but love it.

:hug:

That sounds great! Now I just hope that when I have my "big" ultrasound on Friday that it still looks like a little girl and a little hot dog hasn't shown up. NOt that I would be disappointed either way, but I've already gotten a bunch of girl stuff. princess:

Well, the things without tags you can give to the next girl you know having a girl. The things with tags you can return or you are set for the next umpteen showers. Even if you KNOW they are having a boy, you can pretend you forgot and THEY can return it or regift it. :rotfl:

LORD LOVE A DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cought my ring on the damn filing cabinet and nearly pulled my freaking finger off. :headache: Crap that hurts.

Peeing guy: One summer I went with the Camp Manager to pick someone up in Ocean City. On the way back it was dark out and as we are driving down the road there is this guy standing outside the passenger door of the car, facing oncoming traffic peeing. I say, very outraged, "Oh my god, no he did not, that guy is peeing out there where anyone can see him" and I have since gotten teased about it every summer since. :sad2:
OUCH!!! I'd kiss it and make it better, but that would be weird!
at least peeing man could of turned his back! That is just nasty!

I'm just a babbling idiot this morning! :rotfl2: I think it's the iced mocha I had. I was having a one sided conversation with some one on Yahoo Messenger waiting for them to wake up. it was quite funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter