PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

L107ANGEL

<font color=purple>Tipsy Pioneer (Committed PUI)<b
Thanks all!! Rebecca and I went out for lunch and a little shopping and talked. She seems to be doing ok, but I will still be watching for the other tell tale signs. We did find out while we were out today that her father is taking the 3 of us to a Yankees game next Sunday. Michael and Rebecca are huge fans so she is beyond excited. He really came through for her ;)

Angel. :hug: Rebecca is so lucky to have the parents she has. I don't know why on Earth she has to go through so much right now, but I am so glad she has you.

That sure does make it hard for you though. :hug:

She is an amazing young lady. She told me today that she knows her father and I will always be here for her and she knows shes lucky for that. She also said at times she thinks to herself, what would Mom do and that helps her. She then went onto something else and I just sat there in awe, thinking, I will never forget that very moment.
I can't stop thinking about that boys parents, its just so heartbreaking :sad1:

Hey there everyone! :wave2: Did our errands and now am back home. Yes, home, not Panera. ;)

Robin, when does your husband get back Monday? You said that night, right? Ron has to work Monday night, but has Tuesday evening open and we might go to a park that night. Well, that's assuming he even makes it to a park, the poor guy. :rotfl:

I need to do some packing before I have a drink. :3dglasses Hopefully I'll see you all on MSN later.

Hello friends - I'm cranky - can someone do something about that?
I can give you a virtual hug. :hug: What's the matter? I had a cranky time yesterday in the middle of all my running around. I'm sure I was over-tired and over-stressed, along with not eating much. Very bad combination for me (and I'm starting to feel the same way now).

Mirror ..mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all?

SNOWY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tig - don't know why I am cranky other than I am having an "I feel fat and ugly day"
I'm sorry! BTW, you are not fat and you are not ugly. You are beautiful and you have great tatas in addition. :teeth:

Hi everybody :wave:

I'm so out of the loop, Tig where are you going:confused3 ?

SWM :hug:

Been running around all day and just taking a minute or two to relax.

How have you been?

CED, I'm going to Orlando with my DH--business trip for him. We will only be gone a few days, but the kids are not going with us. :yay:

Am I a bad mommy?
Tyler has been playing baseball for about 10 years. It was his passion! His dream was to make the majors. So it came time to register him and he said he didn't want to play. We were floored. We signed him up anyway figuring he was in a funk (this was after the whole break in thing here that involved his friends). We figured when time rolled around he'd be rearing to play. Well the league got delayed (by almost a month!) and they are finally starting this week.
After the coach called today I sat him down and asked what he wanted to do. He said no but it wasn't an adamant no like before, if you know what I mean. So the more we talked the more I got the feeling he was wavering but never said so. I told him we needed to let the coach know. I asked him what should I say he said I don't know. So we made a deal that he goes to the first practice at least. Now I am one of those moms that if you make a commitment you stick with it regardless and he knows this full well. I said at least go to the first one and if its really bad and you hate it so much I'll let you drop it. He agreed.
What do you think? Was I right to push him? I really think once he gets there and starts back in he groove of things he'll be all set. Plus some of the kids on his team were past teammates that he loved playing with.
Was I wrong?

BTW-Hi! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter