PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon all :grouphug:

Tig that is great news about your mom! :hug:

I couldn't get on yesterday. Did I miss anything else?

It had some really intriguing title.........I forgot it of course..........but it's some sort of fantasy romance.

Sorry I bailed LB, headache got worse, I gave up trying to function, then I gave up and found my meds bag, so now I'm functioning again.

Missed you again, Myst? Darn!

Glad your head is feeling better, Paige.

Now somebody go to the clubhouse and let me know if you can get to my pics, please! Hopefully I got it worked out, but I'm not sure.

Glad your head is feeling better, Paige.

Now somebody go to the clubhouse and let me know if you can get to my pics, please! Hopefully I got it worked out, but I'm not sure.

I just watched the first slideshow...........very nice.........love the castle shots. And I'm so glad I'll know how to behave if I ever get there. :lmao:

Loading the second. :thumbsup2

of course!:yay: Hows your head??

Darvocet works.........so does Vicodin and Lortab. When they wear off, it hurts. I can't take any of those at work. I can't drive with any of them either. Nor do I especially want to take them daily. I tried not to today and it just got worse and worse. I am nonfunctional without. I can't live like that. Now we're since last Sunday. :confused3

Well, anyhow, I feel fine right now. How you doin'? Is our girl hangin' in there?

Darvocet works.........so does Vicodin and Lortab. When they wear off, it hurts. I can't take any of those at work. I can't drive with any of them either. Nor do I especially want to take them daily. I tried not to today and it just got worse and worse. I am nonfunctional without. I can't live like that. Now we're since last Sunday. :confused3

Well, anyhow, I feel fine right now. How you doin'? Is our girl hangin' in there?
She is figthing something, slept most of the day. She knows my imaginery friends send her hugs :hug:
Angel, my friend :love:

Hello all :wave:

Good to see you both :yay: :yay:

There you are!!!!!!!! Where have you been then??????? I was going to call you today if you didn't get back over here! :hug:

Sorry...I've just been very crazy lately..I am trying to catch up. I hope everyone is doing well:hug:

She is figthing something, slept most of the day. She knows my imaginery friends send her hugs :hug:

Good to see you both :yay: :yay:

Hi ya Angel:yay:

I am going to attempt dinner again, fired chicken no less :scared: But I will do it on the grill outside, pray for me:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter