PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, looks like the girl across the street can sit. Phew. Tig, PM me the home address of where you are going in Bowdoin and I will mapquest it so I have directions!

Good morning everybody :wave:

I've only read back a few pages, but Tig, I checked out the link to your hotel and it looks beautiful!

Angel, you're such a good mom. :hug:

Snowy, I know you're going to have a fun day!

Morning :wave2:

Angel: I have my .02 on if you should see him, but will post at the clubhouse.

Everyone have fun today. I will be out shopping. DH is pushing me in a wheelchair so all the poor innocent clothes racks should be safe today.

Happy shopping Laura!

Hiya LB sweetie. How are you? :hug:

Awww, a hug from Paige! I'm doing really well, Paige, and thanks for asking. We hit the ground running when we got back from Ireland this time, so I haven't been around much, but life is good.

Awww, a hug from Paige! I'm doing really well, Paige, and thanks for asking. We hit the ground running when we got back from Ireland this time, so I haven't been around much, but life is good.

That's good hon. We miss your spirit around here. :)

As we speak, I am culling through the hundreds of photos that we took on our trip to get some together for you guys to see, if you're interested.

Hi everybody :wave:

LB, I definitely would love to see your pictures. We really want to get back to Ireland one of these days. We've been twice and just love it there.

I just got back from a 37 mile ride and didn't fall once :teeth:. I did eat several bugs though :eek: .

What's everyone doing today?

Once I'm showered we're going to go look at pavers for the patio we're putting in. Nothing too exciting.

I am programming all the phone numbers from the clubhouse I didn't have programmed. I am taking it easy hoping my headache can be managed without pharmaceutical help today.

I forgot to mention that my mom is finally out of the hospital. :cool1: She was in for 9 days and this is good news. Of course I'm still worried about her since she lives alone, but at least she's home.

Good Morning...errr...I mean afternoon.

My new book is good...hate to say I'm neglecting you for a book...but, well, I am!:lmao:

Kids woke up at an ungodly hour. Got up, threw the whole family in the shower, got some donuts at the Donut Shack (officially the BEST donuts in Maryland...open 24 hours a day!) and drove out to the park. Renewed the season pass for the county parks and went for a breakfast picnic followed by letting the kids play for a couple of hours on the playground (they're finally getting old enough for me to sit on the bench and watch them for at least a part of the time).

Came home, watered the flowers, fed them lunch and now they're down for nap. Mom is going to take a nap too.

Tig, glad to hear your mom is out of the hospital.

Aimee--:sad2: teenagers these days....we were much more responsible;) Glad you found another sitter.

3P---still laughing at the points...sorry, can't help it.

Paige--hope that headache stays away

LB--Count me in the number of people who would love to go to Ireland some day...can't wait to see some pics.

Snowy--Drink heavily beginning NOW!

Shug--have a great time, I'm in withdrawl so ride a ride for me.

Angel--Hugs again to Rebecca

CED--tired just hearing that someone biked that long!

OK...going back to my book and then a nap. I'll be on again later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter