PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Fliers

DIS Veteran
Just a drive by this afternoon - I must get some cleaning done around this house. I am sure that there is enough dog hair on the floor to make a whole new dog.

Anywho...hope you all have a great afternoon. BTW, I am having Grape Nuts. Yum.

:yay:

I suggest going home. Or is that out of the question?

That would be the logical and preferable thing to do...but alas..there are state surveyors here all week and I can't leave.:sad2:

That would be the logical and preferable thing to do...but alas..there are state surveyors here all week and I can't leave.:sad2:

Well, do you have access to a drugstore? For the tummy, maybe some mylanta would help.

For the dizziness.........lots of water and lots of sitting..........keep your head low as often as you can. Caffeine may also help.

Oh, and lots of hugs from Paigey. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well, do you have access to a drugstore? For the tummy, maybe some mylanta would help.

For the dizziness.........lots of water and lots of sitting..........keep your head low as often as you can. Caffeine may also help.

I knew you guys would have a good idea. I have a pharmacy right down the hall.

Did you get that at Publix? I love to get sandwiches from the Deli there, too. And from Nature's Table.

Do you guys have a Nature's Table where you live?
I bought the ingredients at Publix when I did my weekly shopping, but I assembled it myself. ;) :) And yes we have Nature's Table. I get something from there on occassion.

No Nature's Table here that I know of.

MJ, that just sounds like such a sophisticated lunch. I'm really afraid to meet you, you know. I'm too Walmartish for someone like you. You and Briarmom both. And I know there are others I'm forgetting.

Oh by the way, Briarmom, told my dh I needed a new pair of work shoes because the lining is coming loose in mine (that's right, I have only one), and he said there are only 8 weeks left in the school year surely I can make do until then. I tell you that just to torture you. ;)

Phors, maybe you aren't looking carefully enough. Are you sure you're looking right where you left it? Maybe someone put something on top of it.

Paigey, it was so sophisticated that my "plate" was a paper towel on my desk. :rotfl2: Oh oh yes that would torture the Bomb. :eek:

PixiePop, I hope you feel better. People are dropping like flies around here, and I don't want to get sick since we are leaving for vacation on Saturday.

I bought the ingredients at Publix when I did my weekly shopping, but I assembled it myself. ;) :) And yes we have Nature's Table. I get something from there on occassion.

Paigey, it was so sophisticated that my "plate" was a paper towel on my desk. :rotfl2: Oh oh yes that would torture the Bomb. :eek:

PixiePop, I hope you feel better. People are dropping like flies around here, and I don't want to get sick since we are leaving for vacation on Saturday.

Thanks. I am hoping that it is nothing more than an upset stomach.

:snooty: I was grasping here ;)

Well, after all, that WAS before we knew EXACTLY what the problem was. Besides, you were a pioneer.........you offered the first suggestion. ;)

The stress level here at work is about to blow right through the gauge. :headache:

Sorry you're not feeling good pixiepoop. But like I ask my kiddos all the time, "when did you poop last?" :lmao:

Keep hydrated especially if you're feeling dizzy.

Need some croc advice. I tried some on today and the mediums were ok but my feet could touch, the large seemed too big. How are they supposed to fit? Will they stretch at all?

Sorry you're not feeling good pixiepoop. But like I ask my kiddos all the time, "when did you poop last?" :lmao:

Need some croc advice. I tried some on today and the mediums were ok but my feet could touch, the large seemed too big. How are they supposed to fit? Will they stretch at all?

I have the same exact problem with crocs. They just don't fit my feet. :confused3

I like too big better. They mold to your feet. So too big is no problem.........they'll make a little bed for your footsies. :thumbsup2

Well, after all, that WAS before we knew EXACTLY what the problem was. Besides, you were a pioneer.........you offered the first suggestion. ;)

The stress level here at work is about to blow right through the gauge. :headache:
Hide!!!!!

Did I step on your toesies? You know I LOVE you Angel cakes :love:
no worries, takes a hell of alot more then that to offend me ;)

I feel so terrible and I can't stop crying! I'm such a freaking wuss!

Ok....I am fine in the movement dept.

Crocs are supposed to fit a loose. I would not get the ones in which your toe touches.

Why is it that if a woman has an upset stomach the first conclusion people jump to is that you are pregnant???:headache: :mad:

Ash..:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter