PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone!

Angel :hug: So sorry, babe.

I hope the sick kids are better soon and Ty, I hope you get some answers. :hug:

I need to drink my 24 ounces of water soon...but I think my bladder holds half that (no I haven't measured :lmao: ), so this could be fun. :rotfl2: And I'm drinking coffee, too, so that counts, right? :confused3 Doesn't matter since they won't be able to get an external reading and I'll have to go pee so they can do an internal. :rolleyes:

Aimee, good luck at work and I'm glad it's hump day for you. I have a good comment, but am too sleepy to keep it clean enough to post. :rotfl:

Good morning Ty :banana:

Bonnie:hippie:

and everyone:yay:

Morning, Pip! :cheer2: Pip Pip Hooray!!! ;)

Good morning chickadees!! here is a little funny for those who need a laugh this morning:

GRANDMA AND GRANDPA WERE WATCHING A RELIGIOUS HEALING
>> PROGRAM ON TV.
>>
>> THE EVANGELIST CALLED TO ALL WHO WANTED TO BE HEALED, TO PUT ONE HAND ON THE TV AND THE OTHER ON THE BODY PART THEY WANTED HEALED.
>>
>> GRANDMA HOBBLED TO THE TV AND PUT ONE HAND ON THE TV AND THE OTHER ON HER ARTHRITIC HIP.
>>
>> GRANDPA MADE HIS WAY TO THE SET AND PUT ONE HAND ON THE TV AND THE OTHER ON HIS CROTCH.
>>
>> GRANDMA LOOKED AT HIM WITH DISGUST: "YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOU OLD COOT.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS PROGRAM IS TO HEAL THE SICK, NOT RAISE THE DEAD!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Cute one, Judy!!

Morning PMSers...

"Got Disney" shared this on our cruise meet thread and it was very funny. Because of the name of your thread and those of you that I know, I thought many of you might appreciate it! It starts out all nice, but don't let it fool you...:rolleyes1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5002255764140351365&pr=goog-sl

Enjoy! And have a good day!

Good morning, 3pirates! And Welcome to the thread! My computer bites and I can't play videos. :(

:

Good Morning everyone!

Good morning, Tig! :hug:

Good morning!

Good morning, bananie!! I saw your pic over at the clubhouse, and I must say, you are quite a lovely lady! :flower3:

Someone sent me a picture this weekend.

I've been debating if it was ok to post it here.

I guess a few points won't kill me.

Well, it's a pic of a blonde pole dancer.

Now Herc, you need to calm down!!

OK, I'll try it - if I get poofed, it was nice knowing all of you!

ShowLetter2.jpg

Someone sent me a picture this weekend.

ShowLetter2.jpg

That is just too cute!

Angel:hug: I'm sorry...I had to make that appointment twice in one year. It sucks.

T&B...good luck.

To all those with sick little ones....just think Benedryl...it will help you through your day.

That is just too cute!

To all those with sick little ones....just think Benedryl...it will help you through your day.

:confused3 :confused3 Is the Benedryl for mom or the kids? Works for me either way!;)

"its" scheduled for Wed at 4:30, thanks for the support :grouphug:
Rut-roo. I don't even have to read back to know what "it" means. :sad1:

No amount of support can over-come the anxiety someone feels when they're faced with this. But I'll give ya as much as ya can handle. :hug:

Hang in there babe.....

Good Morning PMS friends :wave2:

I figured out why I was havng an emotional breakdown last night, besides the fact that my foot hurts like hell, when the cramps started this morning. The BC pills I have been on have really messed up my regularity and some months it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I guess this is an "on" month--even if it is a week late.

So enough TMI from me for now. I am going to be crampy, emotional and cranky today.

Angel, I am really sorry. We are sending lots of :hug: to you and your dog and your family.

Tig, I hope you have a wand up your hoo-hoo right now, or pretty soon from now. I am thinking of you, but not too much ;)

Bonnie, Merle, and any of the others that joined this pact with me: What did you eat for breakfast? I just finished a small whole wheat bagel with light cream cheese. And I have major PMS so you all had better be eating healthy with me cause I really want some chips and chocolate and ice cream right now! :guilty:

Good Morning PMS friends :wave2:

I figured out why I was havng an emotional breakdown last night, besides the fact that my foot hurts like hell, when the cramps started this morning. The BC pills I have been on have really messed up my regularity and some months it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I guess this is an "on" month--even if it is a week late.

So enough TMI from me for now. I am going to be crampy, emotional and cranky today.

Angel, I am really sorry. We are sending lots of :hug: to you and your dog and your family.

Tig, I hope you have a wand up your hoo-hoo right now, or pretty soon from now. I am thinking of you, but not too much ;)

Bonnie, Merle, and any of the others that joined this pact with me: What did you eat for breakfast? I just finished a small whole wheat bagel with light cream cheese. And I have major PMS so you all had better be eating healthy with me cause I really want some chips and chocolate and ice cream right now! :guilty:

I havne't eaten yet, but I think I"ll have wheat toast and tea. :teeth:

I am joining now! I had special K with Rice milk. Also a travel mug of coffee with Skim milk and 2 sugars.

Mornin' Everyone!!! :wave:

Angel...:hug: :hug: :hug: I know there just aren't any words that can help, but you know we understand...

:wizard: :wizard: for all the sick 'uns

TIFF!!! How was the date?:banana:

I am joining now! I had special K with Rice milk. Also a travel mug of coffee with Skim milk and 2 sugars.

What is Rice Milk? And where do you get it? Is it something I might be able to have since I am lactose intolerant?

Mornin' Everyone!!! :wave:

Angel...:hug: :hug: :hug: I know there just aren't any words that can help, but you know we understand...

:wizard: :wizard: for all the sick 'uns

TIFF!!! How was the date?:banana:

No :banana: , but nice. I lovely dinner and conversation. Will try again next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter