PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixiePop

<marquee><font color=blue>I am SO in a smiting moo
Exactly!

I do have a G rated Pop Rocks story from long ago... I was in high school and had a boyfriend...ok, I had more than one. :rolleyes1 However, I was drinking with this particular one. OK, I drank with more than one.... :rolleyes1 ;) I had Pop Rocks (for innocent consumption!) and I guess he'd never had them and thought that I was trying to kill him from his reaction. WTH did he think they were or were going to do? :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 You got that right!

There was a thread with that title very recently...

Do I want to Google that? :woohoo:

I guess I am not very original:sad2:

Do I want to Google that? :woohoo:

Sure! It is a legit product by Kama Sutra and I've yet to meet a gal who didn't love it. Flavored oil(s) that warms when blown on.

Dern near had my hair pulled out once while utilizing the stuff (missed the ears though :p )

Sure! It is a legit product by Kama Sutra and I've yet to meet a gal who didn't love it. Flavored oil(s) that warms when blown on.

Dern near had my hair pulled out once while utilizing the stuff (missed the ears though :p )
You are so going to end up with points if you aren't careful! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If i keep reading, will i find out about both?
I hope by saying that i love Altoids, I'm not going to get myself in trouble.

Trouble, no, but you are saying that you like to going to Home Depot... :rolleyes1

Hi Tevagirl.

Wheat Thins
Hi Wheat Thins! What have you been up to?

I mean, damn, Pop Rocks are little and they pop fast! :rotfl: I know, Herc, but I'm just sayin'.
Herc, has sent me a PM. Can I tell you that I'm just a little afraid to open it?
has been a user of altoids and pop rocks:rolleyes1 :banana: :blush:
Why Miss Tina! You must really post this on the things other disers don't know about you. :rolleyes1
A person could choke.:rolleyes1

:lmao:

Okay, Herc, I'm going in! :scared1: I'll post again after I open it.

I have now had my poprocks/altoid lesson. Thank you, Herc, you have saved me from a very embarrassing trip to the emergency room.

I have now had my poprocks/altoid lesson. Thank you, Herc, you have saved me from a very embarrassing trip to the emergency room.

bis.gif

Why Miss Tina! You must really post this on the things other disers don't know about you. :rolleyes1
She has to! Nobody would know what she's talking about. :yay:

I know what it's about, but I'd love to read Herc's PM, teva, if you still have it! :rotfl2:

Guess what, Shug? I had to reschedule my insurance physical for a week from Friday (their scheduling issues). I have to behave for another week. :sad2:

I had this boyfriend in high school who would snort altoids. He sat behind me in chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter