PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!:)
I'm not sure if its good yet, though:rolleyes:

I'll let you know after I ship my kids to school :teeth:

Good Morning :surfweb:

This is day 3 of my first 5 day straight workweek, and I don't wanna work :sad2:

At least it's hump day :banana:
See, I always TRY ot find the good.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning, PMSers!!! I'm home with a sick DD today.

untitled.jpg

GOOD MORNING PMs THREAD :thumbsup2

TY PENNINGTON????? TY PENNINGTON was here? In the flesh?? Wowie wow wow!!! :love: :cloud9: :banana: Great to see you, Ty. Stop in more often! ;)

Good Morning :surfweb:

This is day 3 of my first 5 day straight workweek, and I don't wanna work :sad2:

At least it's hump day :banana:
See, I always TRY ot find the good.

Have a great day everyone.

GOOD WAY TO HAVE A POSTIVE ATTITUDE:thumbsup2

EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANNA WORK TODAY

SORRY YOUR DD IS SICK

I HAVE ONE HOME SICK TOO

Thanks, Ty! I'm sorry you have one home sick as well. Hope he/she is feeling better soon. I'm not sure what is wrong with mine. She's had a fever and been sleeping a lot all weekend.

So how are things in your neck of the woods? Is it going to be a lovely day there? It's looking beautiful here in No. VA, nice and sunny! :thumbsup2

Bonnie, Sorry to hear about your DD :hug:

Amie, good attitude. Now can you teach me to think that way? :rolleyes:

Morning Angel and Ty!

I hope both of your kiddos feel better :hug: :hug:

Tig, good luck today :hug:

Good morning, Kelly! :flower3:

Hey, Angel! :hippie: Has Donna been around lately? I haven't talked to that chick in forever!

Good morning, Kelly! :flower3:

Hey, Angel! :hippie: Has Donna been around lately? I haven't talked to that chick in forever!

She's working today.

Well I am calling the vet when they open today to try to schedule "it" for Wed :sad1:

Bonnie...are you trying to confuse me???
It doesn't take much.:rotfl2:

Good morning chickadees!! here is a little funny for those who need a laugh this morning:

GRANDMA AND GRANDPA WERE WATCHING A RELIGIOUS HEALING
>> PROGRAM ON TV.
>>
>> THE EVANGELIST CALLED TO ALL WHO WANTED TO BE HEALED, TO PUT ONE HAND ON THE TV AND THE OTHER ON THE BODY PART THEY WANTED HEALED.
>>
>> GRANDMA HOBBLED TO THE TV AND PUT ONE HAND ON THE TV AND THE OTHER ON HER ARTHRITIC HIP.
>>
>> GRANDPA MADE HIS WAY TO THE SET AND PUT ONE HAND ON THE TV AND THE OTHER ON HIS CROTCH.
>>
>> GRANDMA LOOKED AT HIM WITH DISGUST: "YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOU OLD COOT.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS PROGRAM IS TO HEAL THE SICK, NOT RAISE THE DEAD!! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter