PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll have a blast, teva! :cool1: And yes, you do deserve it! :)

I don't know what time of the year is the best time to go on a cruise. I would want warm, but would like to avoid tropical weather. And yes, I would pull Jake out of school. :rolleyes1 Wouldn't do it with my older kids probably, but as long as I go before he's too old I would do it with him in a heartbeat.

My sister would know the best time to go Tig. She is the planner. :thumbsup2
Yes I was quick! :rotfl2: Just to clarify, I'm not always quick... :rolleyes1

I've never been on a cruise and I wonder how I'd like a 7 night cruise for the first time. :scared: Probably love it, but I wonder.

I think you would. You could always try a short one first. We are thinking about a one day in June. The one I just went on was a 3 day and I have been on a cruise to nowhere as well.

You are so picky. You have to have a clean toilet?

Yes, :sad2: no snacks is one thing, clean toilets are a must.

LOOK LOOK! I got a tag! After 3 years I got a new tag!

:dance3:

You post a lot on different threads. The more you post, the more you say, the more places you go, the more likely the Tag Fairy will find you and give you one. It's a surprise. You never know when it will come or what it will say...........but it's always a quote that you've said. :thumbsup2

Good Morning Everyone - no work today :cool1: .

Hey Tig, there's an article in our Sunday paper and I couldn't help but think of you as I read it :teeth: (yes I can read :rolleyes2 :rotfl: ).

Anyway, it's starts off "the pharmaceutical industry is going to the dogs and cats." Apparently a number of the big drugs companies are finding a growing market in perscription drugs for animals :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: .

Good Morning Everyone - no work today :cool1: .

Hey Tig, there's an article in our Sunday paper and I couldn't help but think of you as I read it :teeth: (yes I can read :rolleyes2 :rotfl: ).

Anyway, it's starts off "the pharmaceutical industry is going to the dogs and cats." Apparently a number of the big drugs companies are finding a growing market in perscription drugs for animals :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: .

:lmao: all thanks to Tig!

Morning all!!

Best of luck to you today, Shug. We will be thinking about you.

No more late night MSNing, I am beat.

We have sleet and freezing rain right now, guess I will be staying in most of the day.

Amie, thanks for the reminder. I thought of Shug when I first woke up and forgot to mention it here. I believe she should be home this afternoon so hopefully her DH will update us.

Be careful in that weather.

Good Morning PMsers.

I am hitting 2000 today. I can do it. I WILL do it.

Shuggie, I'm thinking about you!!

For crying out loud, CED, good thing I didn't have a mouthful of coffee or I would have spit it out! :rotfl: Yet again, so much reputation, so little time. :rolleyes1

We should be hearing about Shug before too long and knowing her, it will be from her. Yay, more Shug PUIing! ;)

Aimee, :yay: on almost getting to 2K! Only a few more.

Amie, can't handle no sleep?

Pixie, I said this last night on chatters, but not sure if you saw it. I checked Target for the solution and they didn't have it. Didn't really think they would since you've probably checked Target, but I'll keep checking other stores around here. Let me know if you figure out a source.

Good morning to everyone else.

Hiya!!!!!!!:grouphug:

Shug will be on all our minds all day I'm sure..........but I think she's got plenty of :wizard: from her friends.

Ice everywhere out there. Hundreds of accidents..........dh of course went to work in it.

Why do they list school closings when they were already closed for MLK?:confused3

Morning Tig, thanks for checking. How are you feeling today?

I'm not sure what's going on...but I would like to add my well wishes to Shug too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter