PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're just chitty-chatty people!
10.gif
11.gif
12.gif

Hiya PMSers!
Just dropping in for a quick hello and to let you all know I am still alive. Just studying really hard trying to pas the darn bar this time!

Hi, I went to the grocery store. I hate the grocery store.

Aimee, I absolutely despise it. It's my worst chore ever. I hate everything about it. Doing the shopping, lugging it in, putting it away and then having to cook the damn stuff. :sad2:

Aimee, I absolutely despise it. It's my worst chore ever. I hate everything about it. Doing the shopping, lugging it in, putting it away and then having to cook the damn stuff. :sad2:

:rotfl2: Guess when I come see you I'll bring my own soda and snack. :rotfl2: But you will need to clean the toilet. :p

I guess that's where everyone is, huh?

I'm so smart I scare myself.

LOOK LOOK! I got a tag! After 3 years I got a new tag!

I was on Mono~rails birthday party thread and I guess I said something witty. How about that! :cool1:

I was on Mono~rails birthday party thread and I guess I said something witty. How about that! :cool1:

Congrats! Questionable though.................;)

Congratulations, 4's!!

Crap, they moved the woohoo guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter