PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEDmom

<font color=FF3300>Knows 101 things to do with an
ashjohnson80 said:
Mmmmmmm! Was it good? What did you have? Did you get some bread???? I'll probably eat Indian on my birthday this weekend.

I love Indian breads. Ok folks I'm off to bed to enjoy Sex and the City :teeth:

CEDmom said:
I love Indian breads. Ok folks I'm off to bed to enjoy Sex and the City :teeth:
:rotfl2: :wave: :grouphug:Goodnight Fauntleroy!

Ash, going to Williamsburg and then up to DC. I'm gonna meet Tig and give her a hug. :teeth:

I am so hungry. Not for Indian foos, but hungry nonetheless. I am gaining wieghtin leaps and bounds though

ashjohnson80 said:
Mmmmmmm! Was it good? What did you have? Did you get some bread???? I'll probably eat Indian on my birthday this weekend.
We're vegetarian, so it was all vegie, but we got tons of food. And yes, always bread! And samosas. And this weird appetizer that Jake picked out (not that he can read he was picking out all kinds of stuff :lmao: ). So good! Jake stuffed himself and almost threw up--I think it's his favorite kind of food. The child is not a pizza eater and prefers Thai, Indian, Moroccan, and Mexican food. :thumbsup2

Paige is only saying that about the hugging. Her RL friend says she doesn't do that sort of thing. :teeth:

Hiya Myst.

I need some food. should I get fro yo or just starve so I can still fit into my pants after the New year?

Tigger&Belle said:
We're vegetarian, so it was all vegie, but we got tons of food. And yes, always bread! And samosas. And this weird appetizer that Jake picked out (not that he can read he was picking out all kinds of stuff :lmao: ). So good! Jake stuffed himself and almost threw up--I think it's his favorite kind of food. The child is not a pizza eater and prefers Thai, Indian, Moroccan, and Mexican food. :thumbsup2

Paige is only saying that about the hugging. Her RL friend says she doesn't do that sort of thing. :teeth:
I like a lot of the veggie ones. Malai Kofta is my favorite. And I really like the garlic and peshwani naan breads. Samosas are so good. I made some at home the other night. Vegetable pakoras are really good appetizers too.

paigevz said:
:rotfl2: :wave: :grouphug:Goodnight Fauntleroy!

Ash, going to Williamsburg and then up to DC. I'm gonna meet Tig and give her a hug. :teeth:
Neato.

Tiffer said:
Hiya Myst.

I need some food. should I get fro yo or just starve so I can still fit into my pants after the New year?

If I knew what fro yo was I would give you an opinion! :rotfl:

Mysteria said:
If I knew what fro yo was I would give you an opinion! :rotfl:
Frozen Yogurt. :teeth:

Ok, I am siging off to go to Ralph's (grocery store) and get some food.

Hi Myst. :grouphug:

You never know, T.........although you can never tell Vero if I do. She's Latina (they're touchy touchy) and she's very careful not to touch me..........she'd be hurt if I hugged someone else and not her.

Tiff - See you later and yes you can have some fro yo!! :teeth:

paigevz said:
Hi Myst. :grouphug:

You never know, T.........although you can never tell Vero if I do. She's Latina (they're touchy touchy) and she's very careful not to touch me..........she'd be hurt if I hugged someone else and not her.

I wouldn't have guessed you for a non hugger Paige. Glad I know this now. :thumbsup2

ashjohnson80 said:
I like a lot of the veggie ones. Malai Kofta is my favorite. And I really like the garlic and peshwani naan breads. Samosas are so good. I made some at home the other night. Vegetable pakoras are really good appetizers too.
Is that the vegie balls in the sauce? If so, we had that tonight and I about rolled on the floor out of embarrassment. We were talking about which dishes were our favorite and I mentioned that one, but I said that it was because of the sauce and I didn't really care about the balls that much. My 13yo had to make an immediate snide comment, which made us all :rotfl2: I can't believe that I said it without realizing it. Our meal was filled with comments like that--thankfully everything goes over Jake's head.

Myst, I was also surprised when I found out that Paige was a non-hugger. I still can't decide if I am or not. Depends on who I'm with and if I have to initiate, which I rarely do. And I don't make phone calls, either.

ok what did i miss tonight,, been busy with a situation on another board , and havent been on much...

I don't know Frogz, we've turned the page already. I have no idea how I made it through college with my attention span...............oh, yeah, I do...........it was the papers.............I'm a good bull..........writer. :teeth:

Hugging, tagtucking, touching my elbow, rubbing my shoulders...........especially that because it means you're coming from behind...........all makes me quite uncomfortable. I'm just weird that way.

FroggyinArk said:
ok what did i miss tonight,, been busy with a situation on another board , and havent been on much...

Well Tiff had gone out to buy fro yo, Ash loves fro yo and is thirsty. Paige is a non-hugger and T&B likes the sauce more than the balls. That's just in the few minutes I have been here. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter