Please allow me to introduce my students....

of the musical performance--Nemo, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, etc, which one(s) would you recommend in case i have to chose due to time constraints? :tinker:

Although I thoroughly enjoyed Nemo, my favorite is Beauty and the Beast. Since they are at different parks, I would think you would be able to do a show at one park one day, then do the other show in the other park the other day and not have to choose between the two.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed Nemo, my favorite is Beauty and the Beast. Since they are at different parks, I would think you would be able to do a show at one park one day, then do the other show in the other park the other day and not have to choose between the two.

The only wrinkle here is that, with shows on a schedule - you have to be in the right place at the right time. For example - Beauty and the Beast and Nemo don't have any shows later in the day (I don't believe).

of the musical performance--Nemo, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, etc, which one(s) would you recommend in case i have to chose due to time constraints? :tinker:

They are all very good. I like the Lion King but I have a thing for flying Monkeys. Based on the times you are in park and the times of the show, I am sure you world enjoy any one of them. I also really enjoyed the Princess Tiana Riverboat show in the MK!

Should I avoid the Pizza at Disney World...from the people I have talked to that have been to Disney World many times they have told me that the pizza is not a very popular food item..should i avoid the pizza.?

If you like bad Pizza go ahead and get it in WDW.(just my opinion) I think there are better food choices depending on which park or hotel you are in.

Yeehaw Bob at the River roost at Port Orleans Riverside. Family friendly (but progressively pushes the envelope the later in the evening). Wednesday through Saturday nights, 8:30 until Midnight

Do you know what type of entertainment this is, comedy, bands, etc. Also, is there a cover cost to enter the establishment?

After park hours we will sometimes go and play a round of mini golf at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland. Both are fun for the whole family, very differet themes and I would say Winter Summerland is easier.

Awesome, I love mini golf. Do you happen to know off hand what the rough cost would be for a college student and how late the attractions are open?

Do you know what type of entertainment this is, comedy, bands, etc. Also, is there a cover cost to enter the establishment?

Bob Jackson puts on the show with his piano. No cover. There is a food court down the breezeway and you can bring your food back to the lounge.

Awesome, I love mini golf. Do you happen to know off hand what the rough cost would be for a college student and how late the attractions are open?

10am-11pm right now. $11.75 per person.

Nemo would be a snooze-fest if it were comfortable enough to snooze. I went once to see it and hated it. Went again because a three year old I am fond of really loves Nemo. NEVER AGAIN.

Adore BatB and FotLK. Would be so hard to choose. If I had to pick just one for someone else to see one time, it'd be FotLK...but I like BatB more, I think.

Has anyone seen the Jammitors..? Are they good and do they play everyday...
I don't know if they play every day, but I've seent them often. They're fun to watch, but I haven't stayed through a whole show in years. I watch for a couple minutes and move on. :)

Yes the Jammitors play every day. I love them. At the end they hand out Jr. Jammitor stickers. Be sure to get one. :)

Yes the Jammitors play every day. I love them. At the end they hand out Jr. Jammitor stickers. Be sure to get one. :)

OK, I have been around a while but I must have missed something.... what and where is Jammitors?

I didnt read through the whole thread so sorry if it has been mentioned already, but where do you guys go to school that you are taking a class on WDW?!?!?!? I'm interested in finding this out b/c im in my last year and a half in HS and looking at colleges.

I didnt read through the whole thread so sorry if it has been mentioned already, but where do you guys go to school that you are taking a class on WDW?!?!?!? I'm interested in finding this out b/c im in my last year and a half in HS and looking at colleges.

Hi,

We're at Western Illinois University in Macomb, IL.

I'm hoping they'll let me offer the class every other year (perhaps even every spring). :)

Hi,

We're at Western Illinois University in Macomb, IL.

I'm hoping they'll let me offer the class every other year (perhaps even every spring). :)

If they let you do a Disney class again, could you change a few things so we could take the class again?:teeth:

Hey I was looking into the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Magic Kingdom. This is one of the few rides I dont think I've ever gotten a chance to experience. What can you tell me about this attraction? I'm sure it's well worth the wait but is there anything that makes it one of the best.

Just an FYI for those of us taking the class, there is supposed to be a punk rock celtic band performing at the house of blues during our trip. Anyone interested? They will be similar to Flogging molly I'm assuming

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter