Please allow me to introduce my students....

Hey I was looking into the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Magic Kingdom. This is one of the few rides I dont think I've ever gotten a chance to experience. What can you tell me about this attraction? I'm sure it's well worth the wait but is there anything that makes it one of the best.

Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite attraction at Walt Disney World!! The details are absolutely amazing and it seems that every time I ride it I see something new. Since the attraction inspired the movie, the movie has now inspired the attraction - Davy Jones, Hector Barbossa, and Captain Jack Sparrow have all been added. This is one of the classic disney attractions, and knowing that this was the last attraction Walt worked on makes it even more special to me. pirate:

Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite attraction at Walt Disney World!! The details are absolutely amazing and it seems that every time I ride it I see something new. Since the attraction inspired the movie, the movie has now inspired the attraction - Davy Jones, Hector Barbossa, and Captain Jack Sparrow have all been added. This is one of the classic disney attractions, and knowing that this was the last attraction Walt worked on makes it even more special to me. pirate:

I heard that when you walk into the queue of the ride that there are two different ways you can go and that they are different "experiences?" Do you know anything about this?

So one of the huge things we've been discussing in class is about how the theme stays consistant throughout the entire park/land as you go through. Everything from the garbage cans, to the benches, to the lightposts are all themed. I'm hoping to really observe these details while on teh trip and see if there are any areas where they might not have followed the certain theme around them. Has anyone ever seen anything out of the ordinary that might break this rule. Something like a traditional bench in Frontierland. I know it's really pushing it, but I assume that it takes a lot of work to keep all the lands 100% themed so I want to see if there are any "slip ups" per say.

Just an FYI for those of us taking the class, there is supposed to be a punk rock celtic band performing at the house of blues during our trip. Anyone interested? They will be similar to Flogging molly I'm assuming
There is also a rock/celtic band that performs in Epcot's Canada pavillion. Off Kilter. I love them. :)

So one of the huge things we've been discussing in class is about how the theme stays consistant throughout the entire park/land as you go through. Everything from the garbage cans, to the benches, to the lightposts are all themed. I'm hoping to really observe these details while on teh trip and see if there are any areas where they might not have followed the certain theme around them. Has anyone ever seen anything out of the ordinary that might break this rule. Something like a traditional bench in Frontierland. I know it's really pushing it, but I assume that it takes a lot of work to keep all the lands 100% themed so I want to see if there are any "slip ups" per say.

To the best of my knowledge the themeing at the Magic Kingdom is spectacular. There are very few points at which the scene is broken. One of these is near the bathrooms by Pinocchio's Village Haus looking toward Tomorrowland. Go. Look for yourself.

There is also a rock/celtic band that performs in Epcot's Canada pavillion. Off Kilter. I love them. :)

Awesome, do you know of any other modern aged bands or performances that may be going on in epcot along that same time?

I heard that when you walk into the queue of the ride that there are two different ways you can go and that they are different "experiences?" Do you know anything about this?

Yes, there are two different lines. The only difference is in the props. I tend to favor the right side though because there is one scene in which two skeletons are playing chess and have reached a stalemate.

Your trip is almost here, guys. Just wanted to be sure to wish you a great big

party:Bon Voyage!!!party:

Did everyone have a good trip???

Yes! The trip was absolutely amazing! Something completely irreplaceable. Dave did such an amazing job. I learned so much. I'm hoping to bring my parents down there within a year to show them everything I found out. I also am really interested in the college program that they have down there now and hope to be doing that within the next couple of years! Overall, INCREDIBLE.

Yes! The trip was absolutely amazing! Something completely irreplaceable. Dave did such an amazing job. I learned so much. I'm hoping to bring my parents down there within a year to show them everything I found out. I also am really interested in the college program that they have down there now and hope to be doing that within the next couple of years! Overall, INCREDIBLE.

Yay, I'm glad you had such a wonderful time!! :banana: I knew you all would enjoy it! It will be so much fun to go with your parents and spend some quality time together. I also really want to do the college program, hopefully within the next 2 years. :goodvibes

They tirp was so amazing words cant even describe it. Dave did such an awesome job with everything and all the tours we had. Since I have never really attended Disney World before besides half a day before, I did not know much. Now that I have taken this trip I know so many things that I would have never learned if it were not for this trip. I someday soon hope to take my family to Disney World and show them everything I learned. And this past weekend I shared with all my faimly at Easter everything I learned and the things they need to do if they take a trip to Disney.

They tirp was so amazing words cant even describe it. Dave did such an awesome job with everything and all the tours we had. Since I have never really attended Disney World before besides half a day before, I did not know much. Now that I have taken this trip I know so many things that I would have never learned if it were not for this trip. I someday soon hope to take my family to Disney World and show them everything I learned. And this past weekend I shared with all my faimly at Easter everything I learned and the things they need to do if they take a trip to Disney.

Thank you for the update! I am glad you got so much out of the class.

So...are you going to keep posting on the Dis?

Yes, I am going to keep posting on the boards....I now feel like I can help answer peoples questions and interact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter