Pin Addiction!

I don't really have a theme, but I do like to collect LE/Anniversary ones of the parks. I also like to get year ones too. I am going to look on Ebay for pins from Tokyo & Hong Kong Disney then I will have one from all the parks:thumbsup2

I have 8 pins on my pinpics username tinkerbell2461

My collection is lame i really need to try and get some money to buy some more to trade before i go in September and January.

Ok got a lot of mine on now - good job it is raining outside ;)

Still got to track down a few

My username is JackieR

Im going to try and get some princess pins for Kyra, im sure she would love trading.

I just brought a pin grab bag for £10 for 10 pins, bargain. The more pins i have to trade the better.

Postage was only £2, i have my eyes sent on a Fantasyland and princess set but im waiting to see if the lady sends to the UK.

Yeah im just trying to find them on pin pics now. Can only add 8 of them as 10 of them are mystery pins.

Bought another 12 today from eBay!! Eeeee. (But for less than £20 total including postage so yay me!)

I got the princess rearview mirror and quotes sets!! :goodvibes

My full collection can be seen at pinpics where I am also torsie24.

Now I just need a nice bag to store them all in. Shame I cant find a disney princess one anywhere!!

Don't worry... I don't think you've reached addiction yet. My and my sister have just bought 200 between us for our trip to WDW, and I have another 40 odd just for trading.

My collection reaches about 120 now. Oh, and apparently, look out for pins in the UK disney stores UK people. They might just be in the major stores though.

May have to pay a visit to the Disney Store when i come back in September ready for more pins for my January trip.

Hi all ive been a long time reader only of the fourm and have also listened to the podcast for a couple of years.
We have just got back from DLRP and were there for 5 days and traded over 70 pins all got via ebay for less than a pound each!. Try the american sellers we won a few at just 1c .
My pinpics user name is delboydell.
BTW we were evacuated from POTC and I have a few photos of back stage which I will post if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter