Pin Addiction!

I just checked out everyone's collections - very nice :)

Little Mermaid, one of yours (Small World one) was one of the two pins I couldn't find earlier to add to my daughter's collection - thanks! :cool1:

Only one more to go now!

Well I just found it, goodness knows why I didn't see it earlier when I searched as it must have been staring me in the face! :rotfl:

I just checked out everyone's collections - very nice :)

Little Mermaid, one of yours (Small World one) was one of the two pins I couldn't find earlier to add to my daughter's collection - thanks! :cool1:

Only one more to go now!

:rotfl: :rotfl: I just brought 2 more pins on Ebay so just added them to the collection.

Im looking forward to recieving my 10 mystery pins.

Ooh some lovely pins there :cool1:

We seem to have the same Slinky one too! I love your Kermit one, and the Spud Tater!

Thanks :goodvibes LOL yeah the Slinky one is so cute! My friend got me the Kermit one 2 years ago and i got the Mr Potato head one off ebay from america lol.

I'm tinkerbell2461 if anyone wants a look

Cool collection! I love the tinkerbell witch one and the Stitch pin. So cute!

Does anyone know where or who on ebay is the best to get the grab bags off? I only want about 10-20 and i noticed one where you could chose your own ammount but the postage to the UK was $50 which is a lot for a few pins.

Ashleigh x

Now thats a lot of pins!!!!! Bet you have some really amazing ones.

Well.... I think they're amazing! I have a couple of LE ones and apparently some more in the big lot we bought. I do have a pinpics account (GhostInTheSnow) but not all of them are on there, I think I'll update it again once I come back from WDW in september since I don't have enough time to sit and do it on my days off from work.

Well.... I think they're amazing! I have a couple of LE ones and apparently some more in the big lot we bought. I do have a pinpics account (GhostInTheSnow) but not all of them are on there, I think I'll update it again once I come back from WDW in september since I don't have enough time to sit and do it on my days off from work.

Just had a look at the ones on your pinpics- they are brilliant!! Love the stitch ones :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see the rest of them! It's great when you get a pin and discover its a LE lol.

That seller who sold 10 mystery pins is otello99.

I noticed their pins lastnight, do you know how much the postage to the UK was? I'm after a grab bag and that amount is just ideal really. I cant afford to buy 50- 100 lol.

Ashleigh x

I noticed their pins lastnight, do you know how much the postage to the UK was? I'm after a grab bag and that amount is just ideal really. I cant afford to buy 50- 100 lol.

Ashleigh x

It was $4 postage which i thought was fab!

ah didnt realise there was one at the end of june. who organises/announces them and where?

and where is everyone based? if we get a rough idea we can pick a central point for everyone so its not so far to drive

also love the idea of 10 odd mystery pins. may snag some myself for trades.

LOL thats the same one I saw too!! :eek: I thought surely that's wrong but it wasnt. Thats a bit steep for a few pins!

Ashleigh x

I did email and ask how they can jusitfy that and he said he can send me 50 pins $12, i cant afford 50 pins i only wanted 10 :lmao:

I did email and ask how they can jusitfy that and he said he can send me 50 pins $12, i cant afford 50 pins i only wanted 10 :lmao:

Ah so they still make the same as they would from the postage then. I can't afford 50 either so 10 is ideal LOL. I think another reason for the high postage is so that you dont pay like final value fee's or something on the postage so they have the pins extra cheap but make up for it with the p+p.

Ashleigh x

Hi all ive been a long time reader only of the fourm and have also listened to the podcast for a couple of years.
We have just got back from DLRP and were there for 5 days and traded over 70 pins all got via ebay for less than a pound each!. Try the american sellers we won a few at just 1c .
My pinpics user name is delboydell.
BTW we were evacuated from POTC and I have a few photos of back stage which I will post if anyone is interested.

Hi delboydell and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter