Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

High School Musical from 2008 (and yes, we can hear you singing along :rolleyes1)

WDW%202008%20Disney%20Hollywood%20Studios-041_zpswqcraun0.jpg

I'm dying to know which month you were there. There's no one at MGM/DHS!

We were there in early February 2006. Actually, we were the family chosen to open the park. So a nice photo op before the park opened. After opening the park, we went to the VIP room for a while. We were given fastpasses for 2 attractions, and a magical, ceremonial certificate (along with the free picture).

I am really bummed that some of the parades are gone like the Stars and Motor Cars and Jammin' Jungle Parades. Hope they will bring them back someday

We were there in early February 2006. Actually, we were the family chosen to open the park. So a nice photo op before the park opened. After opening the park, we went to the VIP room for a while. We were given fastpasses for 2 attractions, and a magical, ceremonial certificate (along with the free picture).
Nice. Sounds like a lot of fun. I noticed that Animation Courtyard also looked pretty empty. I did the college program from January until May of 2005 and only remember it looking that dead during the first part of my program (boy was that a change from March!) so I was wondering if it was around the same time. Loved all the pics you shared, by the way. Any chance you have Snow White from the Disney Stars and Motorcars parade?

I am really bummed that some of the parades are gone like the Stars and Motor Cars and Jammin' Jungle Parades. Hope they will bring them back someday
Testify. Gosh I miss Disney Stars and Motor Cars with Stone Granite and Gabrielle Huntington doing the commentary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter