Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

juy847.jpg

1988 Christmas Parade. At that time it was a live broadcast on ABC. Family at home taped ot, and we could watch ourselves watching the parade.

LOVE this thread!!! :)

Remember these little trailers the characters were in??

These are 2004

disneycharacters_zpsqwcnlllw.jpg

disneycharacters3_zpszuvqcnkn.jpg

disneycharacters2_zpsoededsvb.jpg
I loved those trailers because I really felt that they went with the theme of DHS/MGM. It felt Hollywood. Miss those things. I have one of me with Donald outside his trailer back in 2005.

Thank you for a wonderful thread!

I'm now crying at work because I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it back to The World......

My fellow WL CL lovers will remember this... the OLD Old Faithful club ;) before they renovated! This is now a seating area....

oldWLCL_zpscrc6tnro.jpg

Anyone remember this????

oldWLbox_zpsj26w2krq.jpg

There was a group of DISboard members who started a secret "buried treasure" at the base of this tree over between the Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness. You could visit the box and put something in or take something out. This picture was taken June 1, 2004 when I discovered the box was gone. It lasted a long time though. It was a really neat adventure we would take into the woods with the kids. :D

Anyone remember this????

oldWLbox_zpsj26w2krq.jpg

There was a group of DISboard members who started a secret "buried treasure" at the base of this tree over between the Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness. You could visit the box and put something in or take something out. This picture was taken June 1, 2004 when I discovered the box was gone. It lasted a long time though. It was a really neat adventure we would take into the woods with the kids. :D

There be pirates in these woods......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter