Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

I actually have no idea when this was taken, but I found this going through my aunt's pictures (she passed away last week and no one seems to remember when the trip was-- looks early to mid 80's to me-- way before I was born!). Anyway, I love seeing everyone's old pictures and this one-- it just looks like it even felt different back then-- and I just can't get over the adorable character interaction in this picture :)

one of the many reasons i love figment to this day.

Miss the Dream Traveler character too

Also is Indiana Jones closed now?

there are video on Youtube.

Do you remember Tomorrow's Child, Listen to the Land. Yes it's the music of Epcot. Gone but not forgotten.

Nice. Sounds like a lot of fun. I noticed that Animation Courtyard also looked pretty empty. I did the college program from January until May of 2005 and only remember it looking that dead during the first part of my program (boy was that a change from March!) so I was wondering if it was around the same time. Loved all the pics you shared, by the way. Any chance you have Snow White from the Disney Stars and Motorcars parade?

Yes, I have some pictures from 2006 & 2008. Enjoy!

WDW%202008%20Disney%20Hollywood%20Studios-116_zpsoyubtnxq.jpg

WDW%202008%20Disney%20Hollywood%20Studios-117_zpscf4d93h4.jpg

WDW%202006%20Disney%20MGM%20Studios-122_zpswbydm8oq.jpg

WDW%202006%20Disney%20MGM%20Studios-123_zpsknmjwmny.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I have some pictures from 2006 & 2008. Enjoy!

WDW%202008%20Disney%20Hollywood%20Studios-116_zpsoyubtnxq.jpg

WDW%202008%20Disney%20Hollywood%20Studios-117_zpscf4d93h4.jpg

WDW%202006%20Disney%20MGM%20Studios-122_zpswbydm8oq.jpg

WDW%202006%20Disney%20MGM%20Studios-123_zpsknmjwmny.jpg
Thank you! She is my daughter's favorite princess and I had gotten to be pretty good friends with one of her best friends when I was there. I wanted to show my daughter the parade float and the princess. I appreciate it.

Speed It Up!!! Through the wonders of blue screen technology, chosen guests could dress in costume and recreate famous scenes from popular TV shows.

I LOVED this...my 12 year old daughter and her friend and I were chosen to do the Supremes...such fun!

superstar-tv.jpg

I remember going one time and the scene recreated was this famous one, (hence the "Speed It Up" reference)

I%20Love%20Lucy%20Candy.jpg

Last edited:
28guxjo.jpg

Harry Holt at the Opera House, 1992

He was a former Disney animator. He did a series of pencil drawings (which were reproduced). You wpuld pick a drawing, and he would add the finishing touches as you watched, and then he would personalize it.

We got a couple of those over several trips. And they would sell you a frame right there. I treasure mine! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter