Pictures of Disney Cakes

Here is mine
cake.jpg

cake2.jpg

I worked with my planner and took bits and parts of several different cakes to come up with it. The top layer is chocolate cake w/ peanut butter mousse, middle layer was marble cake with milk chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries, and the bottom layer is almond cake with amaretto mousse

Here is mine
cake.jpg

cake2.jpg

I worked with my planner and took bits and parts of several different cakes to come up with it. The top layer is chocolate cake w/ peanut butter mousse, middle layer was marble cake with milk chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries, and the bottom layer is almond cake with amaretto mousse

It's beautiful and sounds so yummy!!!! :goodvibes

I don't have a piccie of mine but its the standard intimate cake but with the small white chocolate castle topper with some lavender colouring on it.

here's ours.... just the basic intimate cake, but it was soooooo good!!! we took time to sit and have a piece! it was yellow cake with raspberry filling! yum!!!!

AD05705-4-07.jpg

AD06415-4-07.jpg

Our Escape cake was a little different. We had chocolate with peanut butter filling. I had ordered custom M&M's that had our names on half and "10 Years of Magic" on the other. You can see the bags in the picture along with my flowers.

IMG_1881.jpg

Here is mine
cake.jpg

cake2.jpg

You had such a pretty cake! I love the different shades of blue!

Can I ask when you got married? Is Escape same as Intimate? My WC said I could not have peanut butter filling!:confused3
Our Escape cake was a little different. We had chocolate with peanut butter filling. I had ordered custom M&M's that had our names on half and "10 Years of Magic" on the other. You can see the bags in the picture along with my flowers.

IMG_1881.jpg

Can I ask when you got married? Is Escape same as Intimate? My WC said I could not have peanut butter filling!:confused3

I just had my VR on June 14th at the WP. I had read on here that some other Escape/Intimate brides had asked for and got the peanut butter filling. :bride: When I asked my planner, I said I knew other intimate brides had got the peanut butter filling with no problem and wanted to know if there was an extra charge for it. Karen Serrette was our planner and she said no problem and no charge for the peanut butter. So I'd ask again if you really want it.

cake002.jpg

this is what my cake will look like except it will have colored finishing like this

colorband.jpg

and the colors are peach and cream flowers

Here is one of the cakes from the cd disney sent me. This was my favorite out of all of them,
Picture1.jpg

I will only need 4 tiers though, we only have 50 people so I think that 5 would be too much cake.

This was the cake Disney made for us! (Super yummy, but WAY too big!!)

38.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter