Pictures of Disney Cakes

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
I was wondering if anyone had pics to share of there wedding cakes? TIA.

Here are some of the pics that Disney sent me on a cd.

cake5.png

cake5.jpg

cake4.jpg

cake3.jpg

cake2.jpg

cake1.jpg

and a couple more

cake6.jpg

cake7.jpg

cake8.jpg

cake9.jpg

cake10.jpg

There are a ton of other cakes, and I just couldn't post them all. I only put in those with the castle topper (which is sold seperately and up to you if you want it or not), and the mickey themed one. If there is a particular style you are looking for, say Mickey with Roses or something with bows, let me know and I will look and see if anything comes close.

I just had to say - HOLY COW!!!! Georgous!! I wish I could get married again just to get a cake like that!

They're all so pretty. I definatly think I'm going to be using blue and white for colors, (this is something I decided a long time ago.) Blue is my favorite color, and the castle is blue, so it works out, and then white is just so traditional. Plus, I know DF likes blue, so that won't be a problem. My other favorite color is pink, but DF hates pink, so I don't want to use a color he hates for our wedding.

So this cake;
cake3.jpg
would work really well with that color scheme.

I definatly want the castle included in my wedding as well. My theme, (seriously, have had this planned out since I was five,) is princess -fairy tale.

I really like this one too, and that's like the perfect princess cake.
cake1.jpg

cake10.jpg

This was my cake for our wedding in July! It ws sooo cool. And the castle on top was made out of white chocolate! We were able to take that home as well as the first layer for our anniversary! And the cake was yum-o! Good luck picking!

and a couple more

cake8.jpg

At Disney, I'm sticking with the cake that's included with the intimate package, but for our huge back home reception, I'm having a cake similar to this.
I love the castle toppers as well, but for some reason I fell in love with this cake.

As far as the Mad Hatter cakes go are you allowed to decide what the design is on each layer? I was thinking of incorporating our theme and different designs that are more us but wasn't sure if they had pre-set designs you must choose from.

cake10.jpg

This was my cake for our wedding in July! It ws sooo cool. And the castle on top was made out of white chocolate! We were able to take that home as well as the first layer for our anniversary! And the cake was yum-o! Good luck picking!

Our wedding is this July and that is our exact cake too! I hadn't ever seen it all put together with the silver castle turrets and the silver ribbon. It's CUTE!! :banana:

I want Maggie's cake. Do you think that they would be able to make that for me for about 50 guests? She had an intimate wedding so I don't know if that cake was for intimate weddings only.

You don't want to know !!! I know the Bridge of Happiness cake (the one with three cakes , castle on the top, and the bridge to the cake with Cindy and the Prince, runs close to $1000. But, if you dream it, they can make it.

Could you post any seashell or beach or Ariel themed cakes?

I plan on having a Little Mermaid themed wedding and i would love to get an idea of what they offer!:goodvibes

Our wedding is this July and that is our exact cake too! I hadn't ever seen it all put together with the silver castle turrets and the silver ribbon. It's CUTE!! :banana:

Congrats on your up coming wedding! You must be getting so excited! Have fun and savor the moments, they go so quick! Lots of luck!

Could you post any seashell or beach or Ariel themed cakes?

I plan on having a Little Mermaid themed wedding and i would love to get an idea of what they offer!:goodvibes

I'm not planning a wedding, but we're doing a Beach Party Theme Dinner at the GF Summerhouse for my DD's 16th birthday.

These are pictures of cakes they sent me.

seahorsecake.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter