Pictures of Disney Cakes

OT here...but KingdomHearts I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your screenname! We are huge fans of the Kingdom Hearts series and everyone in the house has beat all the games (except me, I'm still working on KH2)...just wanted to tell you that your name rocks!! :thumbsup2

Aw :goodvibes Thank you so much!! I am such a planner and this has totally consumed my life for the past year. I'm afraid of how I will feel when it's all over. Most people get to look forward to living with their SO, but we've lived together for 6 years ;)

Arabella: You asked about cost. I can tell you the details of ours. We have the silver, 3 tier, mickey headed stamp one. Here is the breakdown:

Cake handling fee $122.48 incl tax
Cake cost (11.50 per person, 50 person minimum) $612.38 incl tax
White chocolate castle cake topper $106.50 incl tax

For a total of $841.36

Hope that helps :)

Here is my post which listed the cost of the white chocolate castle topper. For us it was $106.50 incl tax :)

OT here...but KingdomHearts I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your screenname! We are huge fans of the Kingdom Hearts series and everyone in the house has beat all the games (except me, I'm still working on KH2)...just wanted to tell you that your name rocks!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! We love any game that has Disney characters in it! LOL. But Kingdom Hearts is a serious cool game! Congrats and good luck on your up coming wedding! We were just married in Disney in July! So if you need any help brain storming, or just need to vent... we know how stresful it can be! Just let me know! pixiedust:

i love all these cakes. this was my favorite part of a disney wedding! lol
great cakes everyone.

i had to post ours - its pulled from the silver mickey wave cake posted previously but we added a touch of blue. strange thing is we got married in july too...must be something and that cake with july brides.

071561-0254.jpg

I'm not planning a wedding, but we're doing a Beach Party Theme Dinner at the GF Summerhouse for my DD's 16th birthday.

These are pictures of cakes they sent me.

seahorsecake.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

Is this a topper Disney offers? It looks a little different than Cindy's Castle. Anyone know the price?

Thanks for posting the seashell cakes, I really like this one but without the squiggly lines and the second one with the white castle topper and the seashells cascading down

It looks like the Cindy Castle cake topper that Disney offers. It appears to have been colored and have some texture to it. I believe the price is $100 plus tax etc. for the white chocolate castle.

Is this a topper Disney offers? It looks a little different than Cindy's Castle. Anyone know the price?

Thanks for posting the seashell cakes, I really like this one but without the squiggly lines and the second one with the white castle topper and the seashells cascading down
I agree with you, I think the squiggly lines make it a bit over-decorated.

Arabella: You asked about cost. I can tell you the details of ours. We have the silver, 3 tier, mickey headed stamp one. Here is the breakdown:

Cake handling fee $122.48 incl tax
Cake cost (11.50 per person, 50 person minimum) $612.38 incl tax
White chocolate castle cake topper $106.50 incl tax

For a total of $841.36

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the information.

If you choose an intimate wedding is the cake included or do you still have to pay for it?

Actually, this is a new topper. This is one made out of a sugar mold. It is not the white chocolate one that has been on so many other cakes. It was recommended for a cake we thought about as we are getting married in August at the Gazebo and the white chocolate one might not fair so well in the heat. I don't know how much this one is individually, as it was priced to us as the complete cake package. I think it looks awesome on this cake though as it looks just like a sandcastle !! Ask your WC...they can give you the scoop...then share !

If you choose an intimate wedding is the cake included or do you still have to pay for it?

Disney is supposed to credit you the cost of the included cake (around $200). They won't "remember" to do that necessarily though, you need to remind them.

...And just to clarify a bit - if you choose an Intimate, a standard cake is included, but you don't have a say in what it looks like - just what flavors it is. If you want to pay for one of these custom cakes, they apply a $200 credit to the cost of the cake you choose.

Has anyone seen where to purchase a bridge similar to the one on this cake? I've looked at craft stores, hobby stores and toy departments with no luck. I thought Wilton would have something like it, but the closest they have seems to be a long stairway. I'd like to re-create this cake for my reception at home. I even talked to the bakery team leader at Grand Floridian. He says Disney makes it out of royal icing, so they're too fragile to sell them.

ooh, make your own! LOL I've been on cakecentral too much...

I just love the Mickey and Minnie cakes, i'd definitely pick one with them on somewhere :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter