** Picture of the Day 3 **

17,000 lights in the yard and we're finally done! :yay:

i-kWVSqqC-XL.jpg
:tink:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-3 weeks; 1 trip to the chiropractor and 1 trip to the "after hours clinic" :lmao: (really getting to dang old to do this :rolleyes:) but the neighborhood kiddos love it! :lovestruc Started this 20+ years ago when I ran a Family Daycare Home and can't seem to "turn off the stars in the eyes of the children" so we'll continue as long as we're able. Enjoy visiting with the families that stop as they drive by and keeps the desire there to continue. At least I haven't gone "Osborne Lights" extreme :rotfl: and for that, DH is grateful. :rolleyes: :tink:

An old tradition in Small Town Texas...the bonfire pep rally before the big football game. Third round of the playoffs for the Brahmas; sad we won't be able to attend the game...the 7 hour round trip travel time plus game time is keeping us homebound this Saturday night. Dog sitting for DD's Great Dane and don't think it's a good idea to let her ALONE in the house for 10 hours :scared:...

i-VXKJ9sW-XL.jpg

We're decorated for Christmas but the Bellville Brahma wreath is still on the front door...at least for 1 more football game. :cheer2: Challenging game for them tomorrow night but hoping this wreath can continue hanging. :goodvibes

i-CsrNBt5-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter