** Picture of the Day 3 **

_DSC0526-X3.jpg

No, I bought an HP Omen, 4K IPS display, I7, 16GB RAM, 512 SSD, 1TB HD. Our old one is an Asus and it was great but it’s 6 years old.

Sounds good! The two gamers in my family got me an Asus 4 years ago and I replaced it last year with another 'souped up' Asus. I use both at the same time for different purposes; refuse to give the old one to DS for other uses!

It's amazing that I can run LR and PSE and be downloading/uploading to the internet all at the same time!

Keep posting those great pictures!

We literally get snow here in South Central Texas "when pigs fly". Well...my "flying pig" is out for Christmas...and WE GET SNOW! :yay: My "northern friends" on Where In The World are laughing at me :rotfl: but this is truly a treat for us!

i-mCskSbk-XL.jpg
:tink:

That's a cute holiday decoration and definitely responsible for your snowfall! I got a good chuckle from your post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!