Photopass + anyone using this soon, please post your experience on return!

It was being trialed as far back as June, then officially for sale from October so no, definitely not on trial now.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but does anyone happen to have the number you need to call to add photopass onto your package?

And after calling them is it just available for collection when you check in? Or is it sent to you in the post?

Thank you :)

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but does anyone happen to have the number you need to call to add photopass onto your package?

And after calling them is it just available for collection when you check in? Or is it sent to you in the post?

Thank you :)

After much deliberation, I booked this today on 00 33 1 60 30 60 53. I did dial the cheap dial number first - sorry I can't remember it!! It was 39,99 euros.

I was told it would be available for collection with my other bits when checking in. HTH

After much deliberation, I booked this today on 00 33 1 60 30 60 53. I did dial the cheap dial number first - sorry I can't remember it!! It was 39,99 euros.

I was told it would be available for collection with my other bits when checking in. HTH

Ah thank you very much! I'll give them a call tomorrow :goodvibes

i spent about half an hour earlier trying to find the disney photopass app on google play on my phone - turns out my phone is running an android system as old as the hills so its no wonder i can't find it :rotfl:. Time to upgrade my phone I think!

i spent about half an hour earlier trying to find the disney photopass app on google play on my phone - turns out my phone is running an android system as old as the hills so its no wonder i can't find it :rotfl:. Time to upgrade my phone I think!

Yep - same here Elaine! :eek: You can use the website but it will clearly be much slower and cumbersome than the app. DH has a new i-phone so he has been able to load it no problem. I am asking Santa for an i-phone for Christmas (I've held off for years, but have finally realised I'm fighting a losing battle when I see what DH can get on his phone that I can't! :rolleyes1)! I am also planning to move to 3 once my contract ends - free calls/wifi abroad is very useful! :thumbsup2

Just have a couple of last questions regarding this (hoping it's available when we go in a few weeks, have heard of a lot of people saying it's been out of stock :sad2:)

- We have prebooked photopass + so assuming it is available when we go and is in stock, after we've purchased the box with the cards in do I need to go on the photopass website ( is http://www.disneyphotopass.eu/ the correct one?) and register an account and type in the code on our photopass box? Or can I start using the cards straight away and register later? My main concern here is basically, can the cards be used immediately without registering them to an account online first, or do you need to register them to an account for the pictures to be saved at all? I wasn't sure if the account made online is just used to view the pictures, or if a registration is mandatory before using the cards. Additionally, can I make the account online now? And then simply log in to that account when I get to the parks and just type my code in? As this would save time about having to make a first-time account on the photopass website when we're in the parks.

- Secondly, I know this has been covered before however is it definitely confirmed that most of the characters you meet in the parks (Jack, pluto etc) all have a photopass photographer with them? As this website (http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/guest-services/photopass-service/) seems to suggest that other than the ride photos it is only Mickey Mouse + Princess pavilion that you can get photopass photos with? Just wanted to confirm there will be photopass photogs with other character meets in the parks.

Thank you :goodvibes

Do I have to pre-book it or I can buy it in hotel shop? What's better?

I was there last week. I was tempted to pre-order this before I went but I thought I'd wait til I got there and could see how many photopass photographers there were. I'm glad I did because there was only one in the entrance to magic Kingdom, one where the Christmas Mickey and Minnie were in Hollywood studios. We saw lots of characters and the only two that had a photo pass photographer were Winnie the Pooh in Magic Kingdom and Mickey. I didn't do the Princess Pavilion. If I had purchased the photopass I wouldn't have got the use out of it.

I was expecting there to be a lot of photographers about like there is in WDW. I think DLP need to increase the photograph's.

The photopass plus was advertised on the Disney bus and in some places around the parks.

will check about the price. They didn't ask if I want to get one when I called. But they did offer half board.

Doesn't photopass work for ride photos?

will check about the price. They didn't ask if I want to get one when I called. But they did offer half board.

Doesn't photopass work for ride photos?

yes it does

If you like the rides, then it is a no brainer, definitely good value. I am saddened everytime I think about some of the ride photos we missed out on due to it being out of stock, despite me prebooking.

I do agree about the characters though - there weren't that many when we were there at Halloween - none in Inventions, none at Maleficent's court. But they were present at Jack n Sally, Marie, Winnie and Goofy Bon Bons. Personally, for these I was happy with my camera photos, apart from the Jack ones which would have been amazing to have.

I am sure it will get better and better.

If you like the rides, then it is a no brainer, definitely good value. I am saddened everytime I think about some of the ride photos we missed out on due to it being out of stock, despite me prebooking.

I do agree about the characters though - there weren't that many when we were there at Halloween - none in Inventions, none at Maleficent's court. But they were present at Jack n Sally, Marie, Winnie and Goofy Bon Bons. Personally, for these I was happy with my camera photos, apart from the Jack ones which would have been amazing to have.

I am sure it will get better and better.

I mean, I don't get why people have been disappointed about this.
There have NEVER been any photographers around this.

I'm personally really happy with the Photopass+.
I ended up with 229 photos on it last week!

Does anyone know if there are/will be photographers during EMH character meet'n'greets?

So, if I call now, I'll be able to add photopass to my booking?

I mean, I don't get why people have been disappointed about this.
There have NEVER been any photographers around this.

I'm personally really happy with the Photopass+.
I ended up with 229 photos on it last week!

Because if you are paying for a meet with characters (particularly in Inventions or Cafe Mickey), then it would be good to have the option to have PP+ photographers there - really, it wouldn't be difficult would it? I appreciate it's more difficult with Maleficent et al as it was a bunfight even to get near characters (which imo was a shame, but I understand that it was hard to rope off or form an orderly queue in such a confined area, and actually we did very well with whom we saw).

Oh and there has NEVER been photopass plus at the parks either, so it wouldn't harm to introduce new things along with a new system would it? :confused3

I am sure I would have been happy with it, if just for the ride photos, had I been lucky enough to get what I paid for.... :headache:

Is it best to create an account on the photopass website and then just input the code onto your account when you get to the parks? Or should you wait till you actually have the photopass card before making an account on the website?

It's being reported by DisneylandParisFans on Twitter that PhotoPass + is currently out of stock in the resort and should be back on shelves on 20 November

It's being reported by DisneylandParisFans on Twitter that PhotoPass + is currently out of stock in the resort and should be back on shelves on 20 November

sounds like they still haven't got the stock levels right then :confused3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter