PET pic of the day at the Fort and at home.

Thank you! Ashlea, my dog, is no longer with us :sad2: , but my cat, Nemo (a rescue) just loved her. He just always wanted to be beside her. I was online and looked down and there they were, luckily i had the camera there to grab that priceless photo!

So sorry for your loss. We just lost one of our kitties a couple of weeks ago and it has been very hard. He was almost 13 and we had him since he was only a few weeks old. It is so weird not having him around. This is my first loss with one of our own. I have dealt with it as a kid but it isn't the same. Dad dealt with the vet if that is what was needed. It is a tough choice to make but thank god we can save them from suffering. Sorry, I just start rambling on when I start thinking of Tiger. :sad1:

It is really nice to have great photos to look back on and remember the good times. :goodvibes

So sorry for your loss. We just lost one of our kitties a couple of weeks ago and it has been very hard. He was almost 13 and we had him since he was only a few weeks old. It is so weird not having him around. This is my first loss with one of our own. I have dealt with it as a kid but it isn't the same. Dad dealt with the vet if that is what was needed. It is a tough choice to make but thank god we can save them from suffering. Sorry, I just start rambling on when I start thinking of Tiger. :sad1:

It is really nice to have great photos to look back on and remember the good times. :goodvibes

So sorry for your loss. We went through that very hard decision 3 years ago with our kitty Newman. He was Nala's BFF and I think she still misses him. We still miss saying, "Hello, Newman." We have sinced rescued 2 more cats and one is very "Newmanish" so she reminds us of him a lot. It is nice to see pictures of him, though, as they scroll through on the screen saver once in a while.

Sorry for your loss, as well. Everyone used to laugh that i took so many pictures (even before digital), but thank goodness we have them now. I even have alot of video. I always say, you never get over them, you just learn to live without them. With pictures, they live on forever!:lovestruc

So sorry for your loss. We went through that very hard decision 3 years ago with our kitty Newman. He was Nala's BFF and I think she still misses him. We still miss saying, "Hello, Newman." We have sinced rescued 2 more cats and one is very "Newmanish" so she reminds us of him a lot. It is nice to see pictures of him, though, as they scroll through on the screen saver once in a while.

Thank you. It is a very hard decision but it helps me knowing he didn't have to suffer anymore. I couldn't let him go through that.

Sorry for your loss, as well. Everyone used to laugh that i took so many pictures (even before digital), but thank goodness we have them now. I even have alot of video. I always say, you never get over them, you just learn to live without them. With pictures, they live on forever!:lovestruc

Thank you. You are just like me then. I have loads of pictures. My husband is always joking with me about it. But now I have those wonderful pictures to look back on.
You are right, you don't get over losing them you just learn to live without them. Those first two weeks were really hard. It will be 3 weeks this Monday. I am still very sad and miss him terribly but I am thinking more of the good times then the short time he was sick and taking him to the vet.

I like to believe that someday we will be reunited again. He will always be in our hearts.

Thank you. You are just like me then. I have loads of pictures. My husband is always joking with me about it. But now I have those wonderful pictures to look back on.
You are right, you don't get over losing them you just learn to live without them. Those first two weeks were really hard. It will be 3 weeks this Monday. I am still very sad and miss him terribly but I am thinking more of the good times then the short time he was sick and taking him to the vet.

I like to believe that someday we will be reunited again. He will always be in our hearts.

give yourself time, it's all that you have to help you heal. It was a good year before i felt normal again with losing both my dogs. It's just not fair that they don't live as long as we do.

wdwjan2008007-1.jpg

Mr. :goofy:'s second best'est girl......

Here is a pic of my ferrets Randy & brandy!
100_1666.jpg

Here is a pic of the Mean Bird Lucy (He bites) yes I know his name is lucy and he is a boy!!

100_1769.jpg

Look at those teeth!!

Teeth3.jpg

give yourself time, it's all that you have to help you heal. It was a good year before i felt normal again with losing both my dogs. It's just not fair that they don't live as long as we do.

I know I wish they lived longer too. Someone told me we shouldn't have pets because it was just too hard because they don't live long. I said just because they don't live as long as we would like doesn't mean that they don't deserve to have a wonderful life while they are here. I wouldn't change a thing. My life is better for having my babies. :lovestruc It is really sad to me that all people can't love animals as much as we do. The world would be a better place.

Here's The BigA$$Dog Bucky on the way to the Fort.... this is his favorite spot to ride...

P2012709-1.jpg

And at some campground, somewhere....

P3261874.jpg

I'm going to try to post a picture for the first time - I'm not sure if this will work or not. This is a picture of my 2 boston terriers Molly and Abby. They are 9 months and 6 months. They have not been to the Fort yet. We were there for the first time last April and are going again this April (10-19):cool1:
We stay in the cabins though, so the doggies don't come with us. We have been looking at TT though, so maybe on our next trip to the Fort the dogs will join us. Mmketeer and lynndiwagon, I see that you also have BTs! Aren't they the best :love:

Anyway, here's the picture.

47b8dd10b3127cceb6b98f18082600000020100AaNWLZq4YtGOg

Sorry it is so tiny - I'll figure this out eventually. Abby is the one with the pink heart and Molly has the red heart.

this is one of my kids;
thelma, louise and duke.

that is us biking at the fort. yes, they have their own bike trailer..:rolleyes:

this is one of my kids;
thelma, louise and duke.

that is us biking at the fort. yes, they have their own bike trailer..:rolleyes:

IIRC we may have watched the fireworks together from loop 300 beach in Jan. 2008. I remember the puppies in their trailer. Did you make it to the P&PP ?

Here is a pic of my ferrets Randy & brandy!
100_1666.jpg

Here is a pic of the Mean Bird Lucy (He bites) yes I know his name is lucy and he is a boy!!

100_1769.jpg

Look at those teeth!!

Teeth3.jpg

You win the "Animal Kingdom Most Diversified Pet Owners" Award!!!:worship:

Ferrets and cockatiels and dogs, OH MY!!

All that's lacking are peacocks & otters!!! :lmao:

On our way to the Fort Dec 2007. Dixie on the dash, Belle on the engine cover.

DCAM0010.jpg

As the owner of a new 4 month old beagle, do you have any suggestions, comments or tips? just wondering.

As the owner of a new 4 month old beagle, do you have any suggestions, comments or tips? just wondering.

Patience, patience, patience. The sooner you make a beagle realize you are in charge, the better off you both will be. It probably applies to most dogs, but beagles especially. They are very stubborn and will test you every chance they get.

PS - Did I metion patience?

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter