PET pic of the day at the Fort and at home.

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
wdwjan2008002-1.jpg

playing at the dog park !!! love to see everyones pet pics too !!!!

does no one have any pet pics ? Don't make me fill this thread all by myself !!!! LOL Denise

I think this a wonderful idea, unfortunately most folks here hate pets. LOL....just kidding (kind of.)

I got tons of pet pics.. just none at the fort!! LOL We have a mini zoo in our house!! The dalmatian that we took to the fort last year had passed away 1 month after returning from kidney failure! So now we have a new DAl named Jack, 2 ferrets randy & brandy, parakeet Bonnie and a cockitiel (sp) Lucy.. who is mean as He**!! anyone want him!! LOL

I got tons of pet pics.. just none at the fort!! LOL We have a mini zoo in our house!! The dalmatian that we took to the fort last year had passed away 1 month after returning from kidney failure! So now we have a new DAl named Jack, 2 ferrets randy & brandy, parakeet Bonnie and a cockitiel (sp) Lucy.. who is mean as He**!! anyone want him!! LOL

Wait'n to see them ! The little sweeties DON"T have to be pics JUST from the Fort , we love to see everyones pet pics. Mr.:goofy:

Here is a picture of my Millie, the day she passed away :( She was a sweetheart! She loved Matt right to the end, she did everything she could to be with him even at the last minute.
fort1%20001.jpg

John,,want to say that Millie and Matt are beautiful,,we can imagine how bad you feel . Our dog is like our child too. No doubt she'll never be replaced , we are sure the sweet beagle willgrow a place in your heart. ..

I have a zoo too!! I'll get some pictures and post.

John, that photo and story brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful dog!

Cute photos everyone! We don't have a doggie but here is a picture of our cat Nala, who would LOVE to go camping...she has always loved riding in the truck. We probably won't bring her with us this time, so she will have to spend some time with Grandpa (who calls her the Grand Dame...she is 13).

NalaMay2006.jpg

lynndiwagon, You've suceeded in making me feel guilty about trashing my dog.(aka spawn of satan, pete, petie wheatie) I'm going to figure out how to post pictures so i can show you how cute he really is. He does however hide under the bed and jumps out and attacks your leg when you least suspect it. Leaving holes in all of our pants. Now i did mention that i love Max our dal/pit mix. He's our big baby. And pits get no respect.

I will try but it took me forever to figure out how to get her pic in my avatar. So you can see her there for now. That is Savannah. She will be 8 in October. She is our camping dog. Loves to go but we don't take her to the Fort. It is such a long trip from here and we would be out most of the time so she goes on our close by trips. We have another dog (going on 9)and now one kitty (soon be 15) (had two but we lost our other one a few weeks ago, he was almost 13) but neither of them like to travel.

I didn't mean that I hate pets. From my past posts you can see that I am a big supporter of pets at FW. I'll try and post some pictures....

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post pictures so I can't show you a picture of my famous Boston Terriers (BTs).
I guess there is some rule?????

You have to have the image hosted somewhere online, most people on here use photobucket.com . You save your image there, then copy its location, then come here and put it in a message by clicking the little postcard looking button at the top, when the dialog box pops up, you past the images location. then it will show up.

Donna that picture of your dog and kitty stretched out is so cute. :goodvibes

Thank you! Ashlea, my dog, is no longer with us :sad2: , but my cat, Nemo (a rescue) just loved her. He just always wanted to be beside her. I was online and looked down and there they were, luckily i had the camera there to grab that priceless photo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!