PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

here's how to save an offer in the app if you have an android device
click on one of the offers and hit save offerScreenshot_20200415-200554_PC Optimum.jpg
this will pop up, and hit save offer again
the offers you save will then go to the bottom of your other offers but greyed out like this (I've already saved 4 so the carrots aren't one)
Screenshot_20200415-201017_PC Optimum.jpg tomorrow they will be back in your offers again, ready to be used (don't panic if it looks like they're not available, might even say expired until around 9 a.m. they're actually fine)

I'm not sure when you'll pay for your order but if it doesn't happen until you've picked it up you should get the points.

hope this helps clear up any confusion
@FigmentSpark

I have the same thing on my iPhone. Are you using the app or the website?
App. I go to Deals, then to Optimum offers and it says they are loaded. But my order for tomorrow is closed, so all I could do is add to the order for 12 days from now. There is a "Deal" flag beside it, but that's all.

Anyway, I should have done this a long time ago, but never bothered.

App. I go to Deals, then to Optimum offers and it says they are loaded. But my order for tomorrow is closed, so all I could do is add to the order for 12 days from now. There is a "Deal" flag beside it, but that's all.

Anyway, I should have done this a long time ago, but never bothered.
Based on your comment I think you’re looking at the PC express app. Is that correct?

To save offers you need to be in the PC Optimum app.

I think that could be the problem.

Attachments

• 77E58C86-28BE-4139-8ABD-6E28D60FF65E.jpeg
    77E58C86-28BE-4139-8ABD-6E28D60FF65E.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
Back from my Superstore run and got 9200 points on targeted offers, spent $107. I still have to hit up Shoppers this weekend. I think I might wait until Sunday morning versus Saturday though. Saturday crowds are insane everywhere.

Back from my Superstore run and got 9200 points on targeted offers, spent $107. I still have to hit up Shoppers this weekend. I think I might wait until Sunday morning versus Saturday though. Saturday crowds are insane everywhere.
We will hitting shopper's on Sunday too. I need to get more allergy meds AGAIN :sad2: and some cough drops. This snow mold is killing me. My sinuses are dripping and of course I have my spring barky cough ( which is gathering lots of nasty dagger knives of looks directed at my head ) when I cough in public. I need a couple of other small things again too, that will take me to the 50.00 mark to get the 20x the points reward!

I was just looking through the flyer and wanted to note if anyone is going to shoppers in the next week, they do have a small promo on Netflix and Uber gc. If you get a $50.00 gc you get 7,500 points. You normally don't get any points for gift cards...so that's a little extra if you use those gift cards and have some items to pick up at shoppers for the week.

Did my first pick up today. Missing one bag of stuff that I was charged for... veggies, so I have to go back. :( There were a bunch of things that weren't available, too, but most weren't urgent. I did need milk, though, so I had to call and tell them I'd take any 1% they had.

I was also a little annoyed by the chicken breasts. There are 4 of us in the family and I got a "family pack" of 3 chicken breasts. I told them I needed 4, but oh well.

I went to Rexall. Needed to buy facial lotion and hair conditioner for DD. Used the $5 coupon. Spent $53.50 and got 202 AM. I think this might be my last AM shop at Rexall. My AM Hunt has not been great so far this year, especially after physical distancing. No Sobeys gift cards, no Blue Friday and Rexall leaving AM! I am wondering if I can keep my Onyx status for next year!! :guilty:

Just back from my Shoppers excursion. Spent $55.38 and received 18,101 in points. That is after the 20% discounts for seniors in which I saved another $6.36. I also have a missing points inquiry in for 1200 points. The toddler snacks I bought showed up as baby food on the receipt so it didn't give me t he points.
So all totalled, 19,301 points, I'm pleased with that.

I'm not brave enough yet to go on a Saturday morning. I think I will stick with Sundays for now. I know I risk some of the items being sold out, but pretty much every where has limits now on everything you can buy. I'm hoping they hold back some of the sale flyer items for Sundays as well (i.e., paper towels).

is anyone else waiting in on rresponses from missing points inquiries? I have 2 sitting out there with nothing. I'm not sure how to follow up once the offers are no longer showing up since one is 2 weeks old

is anyone else waiting in on rresponses from missing points inquiries? I have 2 sitting out there with nothing. I'm not sure how to follow up once the offers are no longer showing up since one is 2 weeks old
It may be too late now but I take screen shots of the offer each time I put in a points enquiry just in case the offer expires before my enquiry is reviewed.

Ugggg….DH was called back to work, starting Monday. So now I have to go to the grocery store again to get what he needs to makes his lunch for the week. I told him that if it's raining Sunday morning, as predicted, I'll get up and go then but if not he is going to have to make due with what's in the house and I will go to the store Monday.

and gotta vent a touch......My mother has been harassing me constantly to order my groceries online, she even offered to pay for my groceries if I would do it. It totally rubs me the wrong way because I keep telling her the same thing....I refuse to take a spot away from someone LIKE HER or someone with cancer etc. that truly can not/should not go to the store. Plus, I don't have enough fridge space for 2 weeks worth of food AND we eat a lot of fruit/veg that doesn't keep for 2 weeks. So what does SHE do....she goes out to the grocery store to buy cake mixes!!!!!! She then bakes a bunch of crap and brings it to my house. My DH is borderline diabetic and we don't eat that stuff. She knows this but doesn't care. She says that my girls would like it......Um NO. NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE WANTS HIGH FAT, HIGH SUGAR GARBAGE. If it was once that would be ok but this is the 3rd time in 4 weeks.
So raise your hand if you also have a mother that doesn't give a s@#$ about your dietary restrictions and goes to the grocery store for stupid reasons after telling you that YOU shouldn't go.

I'm still dealing with the 27,000 points I'm owed from when my account was frozen. I've sent them 2 requests through the missing points enquiry. I left a very detailed explanation both times including the fact that I have emailed, left voice mails and FB messages. I told them that I have receipts and screen shots to back up my claim. This goes back to March 13th.

I sent another one just on Wednesday for the missing 3000 from my groceries that day. Those points were added to my account yesterday but I never got the email that usually comes with it.

I had a long drawn out one from some missing points from Shoppers several months ago....maybe September/October. I took 3-4 weeks and me sending the request 3 times.

DD and I were speaking about this subject a few days ago because I said I was going to make a move towards the public FB shaming to get some action.....I actually REALLY hate this move but what else can I do. Anyway, she said she had heard that the dept that deals with missing points is swamped because of a ton of fraud right now. With so many people being out of work right now there is a lot of scamming going on.

Oh my, I sent one in this morning and already have the points in my account. How many points were you missing? I find anything under 5000 points gets posted almost immediately while anything over takes a while.
Also, how did you send in the requests? Did you do it from the points/receipt area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter