PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Not sure where you live but the Superstore near me has had Children's Tylenol in stock again. i had placed a small grocery order last Wed and got it and then got more again Saturday. If you order online from Superstore you may wish to add it to your order although I also understand that stock is different everywhere. Adult Tylenol was also stocked again as i ordered that too.

I ventured out to Shoppers today, so many bare shelves! Most of my list was not in stock but I found one bottle of Children's Tylenol, I normally give him the chewables but I got the liquid any way. There was lots of advil on the shelves... Also got him some vitamin D since he refuses to go for walks with me and hasn't left the house in over a week, just what I'd need, he'll get rickets or something when this is over. They did have lots of eggs so I got two dozen, should last us a week or so lol, he's been eating a couple everyday for breakfast! And I paid full price for his mac and cheese... ouch. The cat food I feed was on sale so got two packs (friskies cans) and had a bonus thing so got 3000 points for that! Over all, it was all stuff we need, just a couple things were more expensive than I'd like. Oh well! I'll wait for all the flyers tomorrow to see where I'll be shopping this week for fresh stuff.

I placed my first PC express order and picked it up last week. It worked so well I already booked another pick up date for 2 weeks from now. I was wondering though, there are some items I put in my cart that are on sale. Are sale prices only good the week they are on sale in store or will I still get the sale price on my pick up date?

I placed my first PC express order and picked it up last week. It worked so well I already booked another pick up date for 2 weeks from now. I was wondering though, there are some items I put in my cart that are on sale. Are sale prices only good the week they are on sale in store or will I still get the sale price on my pick up date?

The sale prices are only good for the week they are in the store. Sometimes you benefit sometimes not. You will be charged the price of the product on the day you pick up your order.

The sale prices are only good for the week they are in the store. Sometimes you benefit sometimes not. You will be charged the price of the product on the day you pick up your order.
It is as @Mickey&JoshNut says, sale prices are not guaranteed if you pick up a different week. What I did find though is that it kinda balanced out as other items in my cart were on sale that weren’t when I originally added them.

I had a good friend that after school continued to work at his retail job with a national company. Worked his way up and was a buyer for the national chain, making contacts all over the world. He ended up starting his own buisness and did very well and enjoyed a very comfortable lifestyle, working a lot less hours than most of us Mon-Friday folks, able to be there for his kids activities, etc. and semi retired before 50. So, your daughter is building great skills that will get her far in life!
So I wonder if I could now consider myself 'semi retired'...….I'm taking a few months off work :rotfl2:

Just wanted to share my experiences with my online grocery orders. I have done 2 so far.

1. PC Express Superstore - 8-9am timeslot. Parked at 8 am and called the number. No answer on the phone. Kept redialing, luckily my phone was fully charged. One other car was there before me. By the time someone answered, my battery was down to about half, that’s how many times I redialed in the 45 minutes until someone picked up the phone. So for 45 minutes, myself and 5 other customers sat in our vehicles waiting for someone to pick up the phone and bring out our orders. Not impressed. To make things worse my two 4L bags of milk were out of stock so I headed to Shoppers right after to buy milk. As I was putting the milk in my trunk, I noticed Superstore left out my Tropicana juices, so I called them up, they said they were still in their fridge and that I could drive back. Did I mention not being impressed, but I drove back to get them. When I finally got home and took out my groceries, turns out the whole chicken was missing, but I was still charged...

2. Walmart - 10-11am timeslot (first available timeslot every day). Got to parking area at 10, noticed no other cars parked in the available 6 spots. I was happy, thinking this was easy. I called the number, it said due to technical difficulties I needed to go into customer service to pick up my order. Like what? This is the reason I was doing a pickup so I didn’t have to go in!! I didn’t bring any masks with me, so I drove past the entrance (noticed a big lineup) and decided to go back home to get a mask and also print out my order pickup confirmation so I wouldn’t have to take out my phone. Returned back, it was close to 10:45 at this point and showed the guard at the entrance my printout cause I was not about to join the massive lineup and he agreed to let me in. Went to customer service to tell them I was here to pick up my order and they said I shouldn’t be there, I need to go park my car in the special area. Like I didn’t know that. It seemed like I was the first customer to do grocery pick up that morning. Apparently their pickup area phone lines were down. Gave them my printout. Went out again to move my car to the pickup area and there were others parked there waiting now. Soon someone came out with my order, he apologized and said he was just helping this dept today. He went to the other cars after to get their names. Lucky for them I went in to raise the issue or they would have to go inside the store also.

Based on my experience, I determined that choosing the first time slot of the day is not the best since the stores may be short staffed, etc first thing in the morning. Also check your groceries to make sure it is complete. Really missing the good ol’ days of grocery shopping and price matching....not to mention the sanitizing process before the groceries get put away...ugh

How did you get a Walmart timeslot? I've been looking and can't seem to ever get one.

First timeslot used to be 14 days out so I had to go online at midnight. But lately they are about a week out for my store. My store has April 23 as next available day, next timeslot to open up at 1 pm, for 12-1 pm pickup. If I want that timeslot I need to have an order setup before 1 pm when I click that timeslot.

Don't forget to save your offers. I got to save my bananas, peppers, PC Macaroni and cucumbers for my PC Express shop on Friday. :thumbsup2

Don't forget to save your offers. I got to save my bananas, peppers, PC Macaroni and cucumbers for my PC Express shop on Friday. :thumbsup2
This is my first time. How do you save your offers? I've signed up online (obviously) with my PC Optimum card, but is there something I'm supposed to do each week to ensure I have the sales applied?

This is my first time. How do you save your offers? I've signed up online (obviously) with my PC Optimum card, but is there something I'm supposed to do each week to ensure I have the sales applied?
You will get personal offers. If you login to pcoptimum.ca (or the app), you can click on the 'view details' of your offers. It will then give you an option to save. You can save up to four of this week's offers for next week. Darn! I just remembered I didn't save the cat litter. Usually I save it week after week until I need it. Fingers crossed it shows up in a couple of weeks again.

If you are using the app, to save an offer, open it then swipe it to the left. You will see an option there to save it.

Just a heads up that once you have saved an offer there isn't a way to 'unsave' it.

If you are using the app, to save an offer, open it then swipe it to the left. You will see an option there to save it.

Just a heads up that once you have saved an offer there isn't a way to 'unsave' it.
I tried this. It says all the offers expire today. I pick up my order tomorrow, so that doesn't help.

I tried this. It says all the offers expire today. I pick up my order tomorrow, so that doesn't help.
You are quite correct, currently all your offers expire tomorrow. All unsaved offers expire at 11:59pm on Wednesday nights.

There are 2 different ways to save offers.

Option 1:
On the main page of offers, swipe one you want to save to the left. It should give you the option to save it.

Option 2:
Click on one of the offers you want to save. When you do so there is an option in the bottom right of the screen to 'Save for next week'

You can save up to 4 offers each week.

Please let me know how it goes.

You are quite correct, currently all your offers expire tomorrow. All unsaved offers expire at 11:59pm on Wednesday nights.

There are 2 different ways to save offers.

Option 1:
On the main page of offers, swipe one you want to save to the left. It should give you the option to save it.

Option 2:
Click on one of the offers you want to save. When you do so there is an option in the bottom right of the screen to 'Save for next week'

You can save up to 4 offers each week.

Please let me know how it goes.
I've got 8 offers that loaded (and all expire). There's only one that's in my order for tomorrow. On the app, I went to "Deals" and then PC Optimum offers. They came up there. There is no option to swipe there, but I can select the item. Then it brings me to a shopping area. It asks if I want to add it to my order, but that's all. Since my order is finalized, the only thing I can do now is add it to my order for 12 days from now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter