Passholder extras for Festival of Holidays

I think this is the cookie jar? I might be wrong. Pic from Lou Mongello
46827465_10161656497415713_8526690434062221312_n.jpg

Will there be a new magnet for January? I will be there then with AP but I don't care much for goofy. No one shoot me, I have personal reasons.

Will there be a new magnet for January? I will be there then with AP but I don't care much for goofy. No one shoot me, I have personal reasons.
Maybe maybe not the magnets for APs aside from the initial one when you purchase/renew is fairly new

They didn’t have magnets this year in Jan. They did the ones for F&G festival, the summer Donald ones, the F&W festival, and now the Christmas Goofy ones.

So I went to EPCOT to get my magnet on Friday, 11/30. They had a few shirts but not my size. Today they had sold out all the shirts and apparently sold out the pass holder Cristmas ornament even way before then. Was bummed cause I wanted both.

But was told by CM that the next magnet will be Pluto and then it may be one with both Micky and Minnie.

So I went to EPCOT to get my magnet on Friday, 11/30. They had a few shirts but not my size. Today they had sold out all the shirts and apparently sold out the pass holder Cristmas ornament even way before then. Was bummed cause I wanted both.

But was told by CM that the next magnet will be Pluto and then it may be one with both Micky and Minnie.

Oh my gosh. Do they re-stock or is everyone else just out of luck?

There is an AP event at AK tomorrow 730-830 discount on Banshee. You're in the park prior to 9a opening. Will this get you on line early for FoP? Thoughts?

There is an AP event at AK tomorrow 730-830 discount on Banshee. You're in the park prior to 9a opening. Will this get you on line early for FoP? Thoughts?
I decided to give it a shot. Park opened at 9. AP were allowed in around 730. As a surprise FoP was running. Walked up and road. They opened park early. By 830 FoP wait was 105

Thanks to OP. I clicked on link in OP.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter