Passholder extras for Festival of Holidays

Anyone know what the cookie jar looks like? Also hope they will still have some magnets left when I get there on 12/22.

Like?

People really seem to love the magnets so that’s why they keep doing them. I don’t see them doing something more expensive like a pin.
I think they could do like wood ornaments, you know the thin kind it doesn't have to be heavy, just something other than magnets.
I don't put the magnets on my car because I've had them stolen before so I just stick them on the fridge

I think they could do like wood ornaments, you know the thin kind it doesn't have to be heavy, just something other than magnets.
I don't put the magnets on my car because I've had them stolen before so I just stick them on the fridge
Yeah I put them on my fridge as well. Ornaments could work too. Not sure what they would do for other seasons though.

An Ornament for Christmas would have been nice, but I like the magnets too. So far I only have Donald and Mickey. Hope they do another Minnie one before my pass expires and I am there. I have Feb and May still to collect them. Will get Goofy at the end of the month.

Like?

People really seem to love the magnets so that’s why they keep doing them. I don’t see them doing something more expensive like a pin.

A cup? A lanyard? A photo? They've also given out artist prints in the past

A cup? A lanyard? A photo? They've also given out artist prints in the past
Usually cups/glasses would be a multiple visit gift. A lanyard might work. Prints would work too. Not sure I would want a photo. I see it as it’s better than them giving passholders nothing.

Definitely stopping for my magnet! We fly home on 11/18 but not til 9pm so I have time to go to Epcot to check out the Festival first!

Agree on the magnets. Granted we didn't 'have' to get one for each of us, but for us multi-pass families it gets kind of silly. And our collection is missing many that we could have gotten over the last couple of years.

Note how mine are relegated to the garage beer fridge. DW says "No Disney" on the real fridge or cars! :rotfl:

Fridge Magnets.jpeg

Although in a twisted way it's actually driving me to try to get all of the ones that come out so I can fill the whole door! They are easy to transport for those of us that fly, so that is a benefit.

Agree on the magnets. Granted we didn't 'have' to get one for each of us, but for us multi-pass families it gets kind of silly. And our collection is missing many that we could have gotten over the last couple of years.

Note how mine are relegated to the garage beer fridge. DW says "No Disney" on the real fridge or cars! :rotfl:

View attachment 364296

Although in a twisted way it's actually driving me to try to get all of the ones that come out so I can fill the whole door! They are easy to transport for those of us that fly, so that is a benefit.
My two are on my dishwasher as my Stainless steel fridge wont hold magnets.

View attachment 364296

Nice collection! Love the flag one!

I’d love a Goofy magnet. I wish they had a way for all AP holders to get them. We misse the Donald one too. We have had APs for years but we live in western NY. We come 2 - 3 times a year, but of course can’t just stop in for a magnet.

We renewed our APs in October & just got the magnets in the mail yesterday. The package had Goofy on the outside & I got excited thinking they had sent something new. But nope, same Mickey magnet we already had 6 of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter