Passholder extras for Festival of Holidays

I’d love a Goofy magnet. I wish they had a way for all AP holders to get them. We misse the Donald one too. We have had APs for years but we live in western NY. We come 2 - 3 times a year, but of course can’t just stop in for a magnet.

We renewed our APs in October & just got the magnets in the mail yesterday. The package had Goofy on the outside & I got excited thinking they had sent something new. But nope, same Mickey magnet we already had 6 of.
I also wish all AP holders could receive the magnets. We’ve been lucky a few times. We have one from spring and another from September but have definitely missed out on a few (we also missed Donald). Living in Colorado, we definitely don’t make any special trips to Disney just for a magnet, lol!

Agree on the magnets. Granted we didn't 'have' to get one for each of us, but for us multi-pass families it gets kind of silly. And our collection is missing many that we could have gotten over the last couple of years.

Note how mine are relegated to the garage beer fridge. DW says "No Disney" on the real fridge or cars! :rotfl:

View attachment 364296

Although in a twisted way it's actually driving me to try to get all of the ones that come out so I can fill the whole door! They are easy to transport for those of us that fly, so that is a benefit.

What caught my attention the most was the "garage beer fridge" part - Lol. My DH has one of those too, as I'm sure you could suspect!

I’d love a Goofy magnet. I wish they had a way for all AP holders to get them. We misse the Donald one too. We have had APs for years but we live in western NY. We come 2 - 3 times a year, but of course can’t just stop in for a magnet.

We renewed our APs in October & just got the magnets in the mail yesterday. The package had Goofy on the outside & I got excited thinking they had sent something new. But nope, same Mickey magnet we already had 6 of.
Are you supposed to get a magnet when you buy an AP? I did not get one. Or only when you renew?

DH and I will definitely make a day trip to EPCOT the week after Thanksgiving to pick up our AP magnets. Don't want to wait until December when we stay on site and take the chance they will be all gone. LOVE my AP magnet collection!

My two are on my dishwasher as my Stainless steel fridge wont hold magnets.

None of our stainless steel appliances are magnetic. When we remodeled our kitchen, we found magnetic stainless steel that we have on the back of a desk area in our kitchen. That's where all of our magnets go.

Are you supposed to get a magnet when you buy an AP? I did not get one. Or only when you renew?

We sometimes get one. All 3 of us have APs. I think I got one when I bought my AP. We don't always get one each time we renew. It seems really random.

Exciting! I never put my special AP magnets on the car... I'm sick of them getting stolen. I have a stash of the plain orange mickey ones. I replace them whenever they're inevitably stolen (they're usually stolen IN Disney, actually)

I'm really excited to see what the cookie jar looks like. Awesome that we get 20% off even on that!

Oh - you should check out the special Goofy cookie at Taste track that day. I hope someone will post a pic of it

I will! We're dedicating the afternoon (doing EMM at MK in the am for Mickey's birthday!) to Festival of the Holidays before we go home!

Exciting! I never put my special AP magnets on the car... I'm sick of them getting stolen. I have a stash of the plain orange mickey ones. I replace them whenever they're inevitably stolen (they're usually stolen IN Disney, actually)

I'm really excited to see what the cookie jar looks like. Awesome that we get 20% off even on that!
Has anyone seen the cookie jar?

We are AP newbies this year and are excited to get the magnet at Epcot next month. Do you need your AP card or can they just check your MB to get the magnets? I’m assuming all 4 of us can get a sticker but I’m the only one who typically carries an AP card.

We are AP newbies this year and are excited to get the magnet at Epcot next month. Do you need your AP card or can they just check your MB to get the magnets? I’m assuming all 4 of us can get a sticker but I’m the only one who typically carries an AP card.

You should expect to show your AP ticket/card and photo ID for any AP perks, discounts, etc. Sometimes the CMs won’t ask for them but they’re supposed to.

You should expect to show your AP ticket/card and photo ID for any AP perks, discounts, etc. Sometimes the CMs won’t ask for them but they’re supposed to.
Good to know. With discounts we are usually on the same bill or receipt so we just use my card. I’ll probably just plan to bring all 4 along when we go to pick up the magnets.

We used a combo. Kids were sitting in the shade - so I used my MB then showed their card to get all of our magnets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter