Parksavers Discount :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
So it looks like as of today, the but 4 days, get 3 free deal is gone for now! So disappointed! I had read on one of the threads that it would go till the end of the month. Hoping they renew it soon!

So it looks like as of today, the but 4 days, get 3 free deal is gone for now! So disappointed! I had read on one of the threads that it would go till the end of the month. Hoping they renew it soon!
I ordered thru another discount seller, Boardwalk Ticketing($10 less than parksavers) and got an email response that Expedia, from whom both they and parksavers source their tickets from had initiated a ticket update for pricing. Without them knowing the new price just yet, it would be impossible for them to continue to sell the tickets at the previous rates. Boardwalk has agreed to honor my order but has also pulled the 4+3 tickets. Hope this helps!!

i had purchased those tickets from them a few days ago, and got an email a day later that said there was some issues with their ticket provider. They still guaranteed me the tickets at that price, but i have yet to see the tickets. hopefully they fulfill their end

I bought one on 28Jun.... and was planning to get another one for myself to upgrade to Gold AP later this month. As I won't be travelling until end of Aug.... Now that it is gone... I will need to find another deal to get one more ticket. :(

I just bought this deal this morning from boardwalk ticketing. I wonder if it was cached in my account. It says its still infullfillment but I am guessing it will get cancelled out. Bummer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I called them this week and they told me until the end of July. :(

Looks like the best deal for upgrading to an AP is the 3 day park hopper and get 4th day free from UT. You would get 28 bucks off an AP when upgrading with the bridging.

Last edited:
I'm so bummed it's over, I bought one for my daughter a couple of days ago and was planning on getting one for my son towards the end of the month. I did get an email from park savers saying my ticket purchase was locked in. It was such a great deal.

D'oh! So much for my indecisiveness. I guess the lesson is: next time you see a good deal, take it. Especially if the tickets don't expire!

Dolt, just order the 4+3 last night, no word yet if they will honor that order or not.
Waiting to see if I get a message from them or not. Was going to wait, but such glowing reviews here so I pulled the trigger and ordered them.
Hope it works out. But if not can always dispute with CC company and get refunded.

They told me that it should go through till the end of the month but they also said expedia could change that so I guess they did that's a bummer. I just ordered mine last week I am glad i did.

You might want to check if Parksavers has them up or not now. Boardwalk Ticketing just reposted them and the cost for 2 adults and 2 kids with 7 day hoppers was $1481.88!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter