Parksavers Discount :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boardwalk Ticketing was on Touring Plans ticket finder. Len Testa responded to one of my posts that they guy who runs it used to be a part of ParkSavers but branched off and vouched for its legitimacy.

What is the expiration date? If you buy now, can they be used in Feb?

Thanks!

What is the expiration date? If you buy now, can they be used in Feb?

Thanks!

(Must be between 12th Jul 2016 and 30th Dec 2017) <-- this is what is listed under selecting the date of first use in parks which I believe is only important if you plan to use them as a voucher and go to guest services to get your tickets.

It also says this below the description: (which I think means if you link to magic band they are good through dec 31st 2018)
ALL MAGIC YOUR WAY TICKETS ALLOW YOU TO ENJOY THE FUN AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT. TICKETS AND ANY OPTIONS PURCHASED MUST BE USED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF FIRST USE. TICKETS ARE VALID NOW THROUGH DEC. 31ST, 2018. NO BLOCK-OUT DATES. ALL TAXES INCLUDED. TICKETS INCLUDE 7 DAYS OF ADMISSION. ALL TICKETS MUST BE USED BY THE SAME PERSON ON ALL DAYS. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. TICKETS ARE FOR THE WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT IN ORLANDO, FL.

WITH THE PARK HOPPER OPTION, YOU ENJOY SAME-DAY ACCESS TO ALL 4 OF THE THEME PARKS: MAGIC KINGDOM® PARK, EPCOT®, DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM® PARK AND DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS®.

TICKETS INCLUDE ACCESS TO FASTPASS+ AND MAGIC BAND LINKING*.

ADULTS: AGES 10 & UP

CHILDREN: AGES 3-9

INFANTS 2 AND UNDER ARE FREE

DELIVERY: TICKET VOUCHERS WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PROVIDED EMAIL ADDRESS AT CHECK-OUT. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 24 HOURS FOR DELIVERY.

REDEMPTION: TO REDEEM YOUR TICKET VOUCHERS, PLEASE VISIT ANY WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT® BOX OFFICE LOCATED JUST OUTSIDE THE MAIN ENTRANCES TO THE PARKS. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED. UPON EXCHANGE, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PARK TICKETS. TICKET VOUCHERS MAY ALSO BE REDEEMED AT ANY WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT HOTEL YOU MAY BE STAYING AT. GUESTS WITH MAGIC BANDS THAT HAVE LINKED THEIR TICKETS THROUGH THEIR MDE ACCOUNT ONLINE DO NOT NEED TO REDEEM THEIR TICKET VOUCHERS AT A BOX OFFICE. THEY MAY PROCEED DIRECTLY TO THE PARK GATES.

*AVAILABLE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF PURCHASE

It also says this below the description: (which I think means if you link to magic band they are good through dec 31st 2018)
ALL MAGIC YOUR WAY TICKETS ALLOW YOU TO ENJOY THE FUN AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT. TICKETS AND ANY OPTIONS PURCHASED MUST BE USED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF FIRST USE. TICKETS ARE VALID NOW THROUGH DEC. 31ST, 2018.
Is this something new with MYW tickets expiring so soon after purchase?

Here was the response I got from Parksavers.

I just wanted to give you a quick update- as of just an hour ago, our ticketing partner has put rereleased these tickets back on sale! Our finance team will be updating the site and prices back to being on sale later tonight as soon as they are in the office again. You can purchase them at sale prices again as soon as late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Just ordered from Boardwalk Ticketing. Need to wait a couple of days before the confirmation code to link in MDE. Don't want to miss the price again.

Makes you wonder what was going on. Up, down, up with new price, back to old price...

I was wondering that myself. Maybe they were thinking about it then they realized they would get more sales if they left it for a little while longer. It has been up for about 6 months, I am just happy I got mine when I did just in case they leave it.

Are these normal MYW tickets?? I just don't understand the 12/31/18 expiration date if they are MYW tickets. I thought MYW tickets only expired 14 days after FIRST use.

Great-thanks so much for including the details!!!

(Must be between 12th Jul 2016 and 30th Dec 2017) <-- this is what is listed under selecting the date of first use in parks which I believe is only important if you plan to use them as a voucher and go to guest services to get your tickets.

ALL MAGIC YOUR WAY TICKETS ALLOW YOU TO ENJOY THE FUN AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT. TICKETS AND ANY OPTIONS PURCHASED MUST BE USED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF FIRST USE. TICKETS ARE VALID NOW THROUGH DEC. 31ST, 2018. NO BLOCK-OUT DATES. ALL TAXES INCLUDED. TICKETS INCLUDE 7 DAYS OF ADMISSION.

Are these normal MYW tickets?? I just don't understand the 12/31/18 expiration date if they are MYW tickets. I thought MYW tickets only expired 14 days after FIRST use.
The expiry date is for first activation or link into your MDE. If you bought and never link into the MDE or take the voucher to GS and exchange for RFID card. It will expire on the stated date. But I saw in another post the Boardwalk ticketing staff said that the expiry date is just an indication. If you link your tickets into your MDE the expiry date is 2030 (for first use) once you activated it you have 14 days to finish using the number of days stated on that ticket.

Dolt, just order the 4+3 last night, no word yet if they will honor that order or not.
Waiting to see if I get a message from them or not. Was going to wait, but such glowing reviews here so I pulled the trigger and ordered them.
Hope it works out. But if not can always dispute with CC company and get refunded.

If they don't fulfill it, they would refund you. No need for a dispute, right?

Glad to hear this. I'm going to purchase today if it's still there. And we aren't traveling until next June....

I just wanted to say I purchased from Boardwalk Ticketing yesterday. Within an hour I had my vouchers and was informed within 72 hours I would have the codes necessary to link to MDE for magic band use. I was a bit antsy and called Disney direct today and they pulled them right up on my account and got them linked. I bet by Monday I will have the codes from Boardwalk, just had to wait over the weekend.

Ordered from Boardwalk Ticketing about an hour aga. Just want to make sure I bought the right thing: I need 7 days, so I bought the 4 days, get 3 free right? I also noticed buy 7 get 3 free was same price. So hope I actually get 7 admission days! And I can upgrade these too? Might end up getting APs while we're there. Thanks!

If they don't fulfill it, they would refund you. No need for a dispute, right?

All is well, tickets arrived as purchased. :)
Was just a little un-nerving buying with all the chatter after the purchase.
I would purchase from them again.

Guys, Gals, DO NOT HESITATE......Getting lucky to have them up once is great.....Getting lucky & having them put back uppixiedust:....Hurry before they're either ALL GONE, or Pulled again!!!:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter