Parksavers Discount :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
boardwalk ticketing dot com

This is what I purchased and definitely got 7 day hoppers. They are already linked in my MDE account.

• QUICK VIEW
    Adult 7-Day MYW Park Hopper® Ticket - 3 Days FREE!
    $467.54 $379.64
    IcoRating5.png

Ordered from Boardwalk Ticketing about an hour aga. Just want to make sure I bought the right thing: I need 7 days, so I bought the 4 days, get 3 free right? I also noticed buy 7 get 3 free was same price. So hope I actually get 7 admission days! And I can upgrade these too? Might end up getting APs while we're there. Thanks!

This is what I ordered and it was definitely a 7 day hopper. If you are unsure, I would contact them asap. Just because they are the same price does not mean they are the same.

Got mine from parksavers earlier today....saved me almost $80 per ticket compared to WDW prices.

I bought through Parksavers and I have never bought through a third party before I always went through Disney. This time the tickets were for 2 adults and 2 children age 9 would have been $1850.00 and change. So I came to the boards for information and I went to parksavers and I only spent $1500.00 give or take now that's a big difference to me. I would definitely go through them again. These are for 7 day Park Hoppers

Got mine! It seems too good to be true, which makes me worry... but I've seen enough positive reviews, including being vouched for by another site I trust, that I gave it a try. Fingers crossed. I was able to go from like a 6 day base no hopper to a 7 day hopper for two people for like $30 more or something, so....

It does seem too good to be true, which makes me sooooo nervous, along with the fact that they are not listed as an authorized Disney ticket reseller. But at least I have credit card fraud protection, so hopefully that would protect me if anything went wrong. But if I get my numbers and can successfully link them to my MDE account, doesn't that mean they're valid?

I just got my vouchers this morning. I have read other threads on here where people were able to use them just fine and even upgrade to AP's with no problems bridging the price so that you do save 80 bucks towards that upgrade. They actually come from Expedia. The vouchers say that...and they are reputable. I feel better knowing that.

I called Park Savers last week and asked a bunch of questions. She said that once you get the tickets or link to MDE there REALLY is no expiration date.

For those who have done this.... does it link directly your MDE account and shows as valid?

I'm with a few people on here that feel it's too good to be true. I was going to go through Undercover Tourist as MouseSavers recommends them, but this is.... giving me all sorts of paranoia and warning signs.

It does mention Expedia in the fine print of the PDF vouchers they send... so there is SOME affiliation there, if that reassures you at all. I do understand, though. I would never pay cash for this at this point; but I think my credit card fraud protection will cover me if this turns out to be a bad idea. We shall see!

I have used parkhoppers to bridge to a NEW annual pass, but you can do it for a renewal too? If so, does it matter if you do it before/after using tickets once?

For those who have done this.... does it link directly your MDE account and shows as valid?

I'm with a few people on here that feel it's too good to be true. I was going to go through Undercover Tourist as MouseSavers recommends them, but this is.... giving me all sorts of paranoia and warning signs.
I ordered 5 - 7 day park hoppers from Park Savers just before July 4th. I was worried I wouldn't get my confirmation codes before my FP+ window due to the Holiday. I emailed them and got a prompt reply that once I received my vouchers I could call Disney direct for the confirmation codes over the 4th of July holiday as they would not be able to email over the Holiday. I called Disney ticketing on Sunday July 3rd and gave them the 5 EX codes from the vouchers - they gave me the 5 confirmation codes to put into MDE and they popped right up as 7 day park hoppers. Park Savers was awesome. Hope that helps.

I called Disney ticketing on Sunday July 3rd and gave them the 5 EX codes from the vouchers - they gave me the 5 confirmation codes to put into MDE and they popped right up as 7 day park hoppers. Park Savers was awesome. Hope that helps.
What expiration date is showing in MDE?
12/31/30? Thanks.

What expiration date is showing in MDE?
12/31/30? Thanks.
It does not show an expiration date on my MDE app. I have not checked on a PC to see if there are more details than the app. If I get a chance I will give it a look.

It does seem too good to be true, which makes me sooooo nervous, along with the fact that they are not listed as an authorized Disney ticket reseller. But at least I have credit card fraud protection, so hopefully that would protect me if anything went wrong. But if I get my numbers and can successfully link them to my MDE account, doesn't that mean they're valid?
If the tickets were later found to be purchased with a stolen credit card (which is what has happened in the past), then the tickets will either be invalidated, or they could be invalid at the gate, along with a nice long interrogation from security.

If the tickets were later found to be purchased with a stolen credit card (which is what has happened in the past), then the tickets will either be invalidated, or they could be invalid at the gate, along with a nice long interrogation from security.
I specifically remember this past situation you are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter