our secret green club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinderella_mom said:
They are in my Passporter binder awaiting their transformation from mere paint chip to WDW and DCL door sign greatness.

Dont forget to bring your special paintchipdoorsign transformation wand! :wizard:
But please leave it in you checkin luggage!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

We had one fellow Diser who actually brought their special paintchipdoorsign transformation wand on their carryon bag!!!! :sad2: She is now doing 12 years in Levenworth?...or is it 11 years in Twelveworth?...or 5 to 10 years in Woolworths? :rolleyes2

DISUNC said:
Did you have POOFY hair? :bitelip:

Welcome & Enjoy!

:welcome:
Even worse, it was poofy mullet sort of hair. :lmao:

Thank goodness I'm too young for the tag fairy to take notice of me. That's something I wouldn't say out loud too many times. :blush:

(P.S. Congrats on your new tag. :) )

cynderella said:
Even worse, it was poofy mullet sort of hair. :lmao:

Thank goodness I'm too young for the tag fairy to take notice of me. That's something I wouldn't say out loud too many times. :blush:

(P.S. Congrats on your new tag. :) )

You should NEVER write something like that on ANY Public Board!!!! :confused3
Oh the shame of it all! :rolleyes:
This is what is refered to on the Disboards & in REAL life as a example of "WAY TOOOOOO MUCH INFORMATION" :lmao: That's a BILLION times worse than what I wrote!

Thanks! :thumbsup2

daretodream said:
You guys are the most brilliant people!:

And might I add...We are ALL VERY GOOD LOOKING !!!! :smooth:

daretodream said:
I love this and can't wait to get my paint chip :rotfl2:

RUN daretodream! Run like the wind! Run NOW to Home Depot & get your fixins of limegreenmickeypaintchips!......HURRY! :mickeyjum

Gladys Kravitz said:
Do we think Home Depot is on to us? I'd like to be a fly on the wall when their execs are discussing stolen paint samples in a board meeting. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My DH is a store manager for the Depot, and honestly could care less how many people swipe!! My DS is always grabbing them when we go in to see daddy.

DISUNC said:
We had one fellow Diser who actually brought their special paintchipdoorsign transformation wand on their carryon bag!!!! :sad2: She is now doing 12 years in Levenworth?...or is it 11 years in Twelveworth?...or 5 to 10 years in Woolworths? :rolleyes2

DISUNC

you are crazy!! :)

luvmesometigger said:
My DH is a store manager for the Depot, and honestly could care less how many people swipe!! My DS is always grabbing them when we go in to see daddy.

Madam,

As President & CEO of Home Depot (...and YESSSSSSSS Hair Club for Men) all I can say is EXXXXXXXXUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE Me!!!!
In NO way do we, the HEAD MUCKITY MUCKS, in the home office condone the severity of swiping & grabbing the limegreenmickeypaintchip samples.
It is our policy that any employee of the Home Depot or their shady offspring caught in the act of "swiping & grabbing" will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law.
This would mean that the said Swiper & Grabber will be duct tape to the top of one of those BIG step ladder things, have the orange smocks pulled over their face. Then their shoes & socks will be dismanteled...and they will publicly have their tootsies tickled...forever & a day!!!!

Good DAY!

Homer D Pot
President and Ceo

luvmesometigger said:
DISUNC

you are crazy!! :)

Most Undeniably, Catagorically, Indisbuteably TRUE! :crazy:

However I prefer the term that I have self knighted onto myself...Sir Dooziepatz! :wizard:

Yes I am Sir Dooziepatz, defender of the wisecrackering & tomfoolery, keeper of the Peter Pan syndrome! :yay:
Slapstick Warrior to Ye ole somber & serious...which is often mistaken for "Maturity". (blech!) :upsidedow

party:

DISUNC said:
Madam,

As President & CEO of Home Depot (...and YESSSSSSSS Hair Club for Men) all I can say is EXXXXXXXXUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE Me!!!!
In NO way do we, the HEAD MUCKITY MUCKS, in the home office condone the severity of swiping & grabbing the limegreenmickeypaintchip samples.
It is our policy that any employee of the Home Depot or their shady offspring caught in the act of "swiping & grabbing" will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law.
This would mean that the said Swiper & Grabber will be duct tape to the top of one of those BIG step ladder things, have the orange smocks pulled over their face. Then their shoes & socks will be dismanteled...and they will publicly have their tootsies tickled...forever & a day!!!!

Good DAY!

Homer D Pot
President and Ceo

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

You are too much!!

1stWDWtrip said:
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

You are too much!!

Thank you!
My Wacky Mother thanks you! :lmao:
My Screwy Father thanks you! :rotfl2:
My Nutty Brother thanks you! :moped:
My Crackpot sister thanks you! :hippie:
My Missing wife thanks you! :darth: (Have you seen Her, she left to swipe some limegreenmickey paintchips and never came back)
My little wackos thanks you.! party:

....And I Thank you! :banana:

Just a note on the paint chip heads...you don't need to cut them...get them wet, wait for a minute and you can peel the colored part right off...

CoasterAddict said:
Just a note on the paint chip heads...you don't need to cut them...get them wet, wait for a minute and you can peel the colored part right off...

CoasterAddicts True idenity is Martha Stewart!!!!!!! :goodvibes
Hey Martha! I never did get a 'Thank you" note for the cake with the file in it I sent you? This is NOT a good thing! ;)

DISUNC said:
CoasterAddicts True idenity is Martha Stewart!!!!!!! :goodvibes
Hey Martha! I never did get a 'Thank you" note for the cake with the file in it I sent you? This is NOT a good thing! ;)
This reminds me of the discussion on the Decorating Your Resort Room thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1101182 ) about wearing ski masks to the paint department and how to distract the Home Depot employees while you swipe green mickeys. Martha would be proud! :lmao:

DISUNC said:
Madam,

Good DAY!

Homer D Pot
President and Ceo

Shouldn't this be HEAD MICKETY MUCKS??? :banana:

cynderella said:
This reminds me of the discussion on the Decorating Your Resort Room thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1101182 ) about wearing ski masks to the paint department and how to distract the Home Depot employees while you swipe green mickeys. Martha would be proud! :lmao:

FUNNY STUFF! :rotfl2: Thanks cynderella!
I wish there was a way to smoosh all these threads together! :bounce:
Ya know...All be on the same page...LITERALLY! :scratchin

DISUNC said:
Thank you!
My Wacky Mother thanks you! :lmao:
My Screwy Father thanks you! :rotfl2:
My Nutty Brother thanks you! :moped:
My Crackpot sister thanks you! :hippie:
My Missing wife thanks you! :darth: (Have you seen Her, she left to swipe some limegreenmickey paintchips and never came back)
My little wackos thanks you.! party:

....And I Thank you! :banana:

You are Hysterical...thanks for making me Laugh Out Loud! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter