Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

So far, it seems like everyone agrees on and can make it to another DIS Meet in May! :banana:

I'm glad to see so many can make it to WDW the same month!
It would be fun to have a Flower & Garden Festival/Epcot DIS Meet too! :goodvibes

That's 5 of us DIS'ers that said May would work!

I know Cheryl & I both have birthdays to celebrate in May, so we'd be all for it! :banana:

Let me get some more input and then maybe we can get our new DIS Meet thread going! :yay:

In May, I can probably make just about anything work, except right around the 19th (It is my mom's birthday and she would be hurt if I wasn't here).

My birthday is May 15 and I most likely will be having plans right around that time too, but I'm not sure at this point yet. *I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Mother/Daughter Disney cruise sometime in May* I'll do my best to work around it! :thumbsup2

Let's just play around with the month of May...
Around what dates would everyone be available? :goodvibes

Let's just play around with the month of May...
Around what dates would everyone be available? :goodvibes

I could do the beginning of May (1-12) or the end (24-31), but preferably early in the month. I'll probably be able to budge the dates a bit in either direction. :)

And don't forget Memorial Day '08 is May 26.

Man, I have to tell myself not to get so exited about this... we haven't even set a month yet!! :lmao:

Okay I can do between the 12th and 16th.

Anyone else reading the rumours that there may be Pirate and Princess parties in May?

Okay I can do between the 12th and 16th.

Anyone else reading the rumours that there may be Pirate and Princess parties in May?

Really?! That would be exciting to have the party in May! The park hrs for May will be out next month so we will see!

How about around the dates of May 20-22?
Maybe we can have something planned on two of those days, like the 21 & 22?
Something like that... :)

Hey everyone! :wave2: I hope you are all doing well. I survived midterm week and I am so glad it's the weekend! :banana: :banana: :banana:

May 20-22 works great for me because I get out of school for the summer the second week of May, so this could be a celebration trip for finishing my first year at UNT! :woohoo:

I'll get some of my DIS meet pics up here in a bit. . .I loved seeing everyone else's! :teeth:

Okay, so my mom has decided to do her own thing for her birthday so I can probably make this work. Are we definately looking at the week of May 19? I need to book my room and air soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter