Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

Fairy_Tale_Bride

DIS Veteran
Calling all DIS'ers!!!! :magnify:

The FINAL Head Count Information is at the Top of Page 77!
Make sure to check-it out if you are attending the BBB Meet or DIS Dinner at LTT!
Thank you! :wizard:

Myself and my fellow DIS'er, tinkerbell87512, had a wonderful idea! :scratchin

We are getting a DIS Halloween Party together next year for Mickey's Not Scary Halloween Party!

mnsshp100507lz4.jpg

The date is set for Friday October 5, 2007!!!!

n25002324_31120443_771.jpg

I know this is very early in the planning and we have months to go, but I am hoping that'll give all of the DIS'ers enough time to get the planning really going!

I'd love for this to become a BIG DIS event!
:thumbsup2

So, who would love to join the DIS MNSSHP!? party:

mnsshp-logo-127.gif

:hmghost: Friday October 5:hmghost:
Mickey's Not So Scary DIS Party

(Party Officially Begins at 7:00pm!)

We will start the party off at the Haunted Mansion!
Everyone meet outside the Haunted Mansion at 7:00pm!

Attending:

Fairy_Tale_Bride (Lindsey from FL)

Tinkerbell87512 (Cheryl from NH)

momshark (Lesley from MA)
- Bringing along her friend Camille

Goofybaby(Carol from TX)

_anachronism

JandJ (Jen from FL)

terribear62

jnjusoioa (Jen from PA)

Scraper

Lucincia (Lucincia from IA)
- Bringing along DW, DD8, & DD4

mlill (Michelle from IN)
- Bringing along DH, DD18, DS15, & DD13

Thelionqueen (Lanette from CO)
- Bringing along DH (Thelionking,) DS9, & DS5

bbangel (Megan from Vancouver)

Marion (Barb from Winnipeg)
- Bringing along DH

susie2
- Bringing along her two DS's

momandseandodisney
- Bringing along DS9

reginaastralis
- Bringing along DD2, Juliette

as dreamers do (Jenny from MI)

PookieB (Elizabeth from FL)

bellastella227
- Bringing along DH & DD21months

PrincessBTS
- Brining along DH & DD2

okaybye

MacAddict (Mike from GA)

Rora

We are also planning a DIS dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern at the MK before MNSSHP begins! Make sure to let us know if you plan on attending the special DIS dinner with all of us and the Disney characters in their Halloween costumes!

I've talked to a couple of other DIS'ers about our DIS Dinner at LTT and we've decided the best way for this to work is to limit it at 16 people for me to make reservations, so we can get two of the larger tables and sit together. This will make things much easier for us DIS'ers, especially us going solo to just meet up with each other. We are going to limit the reservations that I make to all of those solo DIS'ers joining the Party or with one other person. I hope everyone understands our decision and the reasons why.

We will announce when our reservations have been made and the time we received, then if anyone else wants to eat at LTT at the exact same time, you can call and make your reservation with your own party, family, etc. That way we can still all see one another and meet each other! Maybe we will take over the entire restaurant! :rotfl2:

libertytavern.jpg

DIS Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
We are booked!
(Reservation is at 4:00pm, arrive around 3:45pm, if possible!)

Attending:

Fairy_Tale_Bride

Tinkerbell87512

momshark
- Bringing along her friend, Camille

Goofybaby

jnjusoioa

bbangel

Marion
- Bringing along her DH, Tim

BobWerner

Costumes are also very important and right now we have all decided to go with a DISney Princess theme! princess: We would love everyone to wear a lime green t-shirt with their DIS name on it and we are going to also put a special Mickey's Not So Scary DIS Party logo on it! We want everyone to see us coming! :rotfl2: Oh, and don't forget your lime green Crocs if you've got them! :thumbsup2

Also, to go along with our DISney Princess theme, we thought it would be a fun idea to make a special trip over to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique before our eveing at the Magic Kingdom begins! princess:

bibbidi-bobbidi.jpg

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Meet
We are booked!
(Reservation is at 2:00pm, arrive around 1:45pm!)

Attending:

Fairy_Tale_Bride

Tinkerbell87512

Goofybaby

jnjusoioa

This is turning into an entire DISney Day Event!

Haha can you imagine if it really does become a huge event! Lindsay and Cheryl's mini meet becoming a huge party! I really hope it does! What a grand old dis time that would be with costumes and all!

Ill be there for sure!!! :banana: :banana:

tinkerbell87512 said:
Haha can you imagine if it really does become a huge event! Lindsay and Cheryl's mini meet becoming a huge party! I really hope it does! What a grand old dis time that would be with costumes and all!

Ill be there for sure!!! :banana: :banana:

I really hope this does become a really big DIS event!

It would be a blast! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I went back and added you in the post now! ;)

Thanks to momshark aka Lesley, the most wicked awesome DIS'er out there, we got the 2007 MNSSHP dates! :woohoo:

Here they are are!!

September 14, 21, & 28

October 1, 4, 5,9, 11, 12, 15, 16, 18, 22, 23, 25, 26, 29, 30, & 31

Anyone that already has a date set or will be there during a specific time, start posting, so we can figure out the BEST date for everyone!!

I know this is going to take awhile, so let's start early!! ;)

I'm already planning on going Oct 14-21 for a Halloween mega-blowout! Hopefully everyone can go then!!

CriminyCrafft said:
I'm already planning on going Oct 14-21 for a Halloween mega-blowout! Hopefully everyone can go then!!

Awesome! :banana:

Does that mean you would be available for MNSSHP October 15, 16, or 18?? :thumbsup2

:banana: :banana: I'm already planning a trip with my little sister, and possibly my mother. We haven't set definite dates in stone yet. This would be excellent. I'd like to stay posted on a DIS meet! :banana: :banana:

Ladies, this is a great idea! I have never been to MNSSHP before and would LOVE to go! What date were you all thinking? My vote is for Sept 28 :) DF has off the week before so that's the only time we'd be able to go. I know you were all thinking October, but if anyone else goes 9/28, I'd love to meet up!

OMG!!! I'm already going on July...but you're making me think on going for that too...Maybe I could plan a quick trip just for that!!! That would be awsome!!!!!

I wanna go to MNSSHP next yr!! =( but the only way i will be able to convince my beaux is if we also go to halloween horror nights. Hmmm i might just have to start saving $ already.... why is it that universal has to be so much more costly? :(

I'm glad we're getting so much feedback on this!! :banana: :banana:

I know it won't work out for everyone to come, especially when we'll need to set a specific date. :sad2:

That's why I was hoping to start planning this early, so everyone can make special arrangements for the MNSSHP DIS Party or can plan a special vacation just for the event!! :thumbsup2 I know some already have plans that they can't change, but hopefully we can set a date that most people can agree on! :woohoo: :woohoo:

So far the DIS'ers that already have a vacation planned for next year have mentioned these MNSSHP dates:

September 28
October 15, 16, or 18

Keep the feedback coming and hopefully we can get a date set in stone to make all of this much easier on all of us to plan!

BANANA DANCE TIME!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

PirateKitty said:
:banana: :banana: I'm already planning a trip with my little sister, and possibly my mother. We haven't set definite dates in stone yet. This would be excellent. I'd like to stay posted on a DIS meet! :banana: :banana:

Maybe you can work your trip around a date we set for the MNSSHP DIS Party!! ;)

That would be great!! :banana: :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
Maybe you can work your trip around a date we set for the MNSSHP DIS Party!! ;)

That would be great!! :banana: :banana:

My dates are totally flexible. And I'm sure my sis won't mind missing a few days of school! :rotfl: I'm thinking around Oct. 15. Keep me posted so I know when the majority is going. This is going to be so much fun! :banana: And I foresee one very BIG trip report when its over! :rotfl:

Yay this is gonna be so exciting! what an awesome idea this was! My dates are totally flexible so just let me know! cant wait to start planning :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm sure I posted to this thread this morning saying I was totally in, but alas I came back to see who was also on board and no post :confused3 I have a feeling I hit the "preview post" button by mistake.

It looks like all the dates Lindsey listed for those who have also overlap with Epcot Food and Wine :banana: so they work for me (and DF of course). :banana:

silverangel879 said:
OMG!!! I'm already going on July...but you're making me think on going for that too...Maybe I could plan a quick trip just for that!!! That would be awsome!!!!!

QUICK TRIP TIME!! :banana: :banana:

They are the best anyway! Come on down for MNSSHP DIS Party 2007!! :banana:

_anachronism said:
I wanna go to MNSSHP next yr!! =( but the only way i will be able to convince my beaux is if we also go to halloween horror nights. Hmmm i might just have to start saving $ already.... why is it that universal has to be so much more costly? :(

Hmmmm... :scratchin
I think you're just going to have to do Universal too or leave your man at home! :rotfl2:
J/K!
I didn't know it cost more at Universal....I wonder why that is!
There's no way it's better than MNSSHP, especailly the DIS Party version! :banana:

CriminyCrafft said:
I would definitely be down for October 15, 16, or 18! I love to plan, especially when it involves DISNEY!

Woo hoo! :woohoo:

One of those dates is seeming like it would work best for everyone here so far!

Will set a date soon and make sure the majority can make it! :teeth:

Alright heres a list so far (obviously this isnt definate)

Fairy tale bride
Tinkerbell87512
Forkeeps
CriminyCrafft- Oct 14-21
PirateKitty
JJClemson- Sept 28
Silverangel879 (thinking about it)
Anachronism (thinking about it)

time to do the banana!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

PirateKitty said:
My dates are totally flexible. And I'm sure my sis won't mind missing a few days of school! :rotfl: I'm thinking around Oct. 15. Keep me posted so I know when the majority is going. This is going to be so much fun! :banana: And I foresee one very BIG trip report when its over! :rotfl:

I'm thinking the mid of October seems like the best time for the majority so far!

Wow! This is going to be AWESOME! :woohoo:

You're right...one really BIG Trippie with A LOT of DIS'er photos! :banana:

We can set a date and then start posting the countdown in our siggys!! :rotfl:

We gotta spread the word!! :thumbsup2

tinkerbell87512 said:
Yay this is gonna be so exciting! what an awesome idea this was! My dates are totally flexible so just let me know! cant wait to start planning :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mid-October is good so far it looks like! I'll check the calendar and see what days of the week they fall on, so we can pick the best date and day!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter