Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

I just had to share something with my fellow DIS peeps, I was at the mall today and went into Gerturade Hawk, like I needed more candy after our meet, :rotfl: , actually I didn't buy any, but they were handing out samples of their newest smidgens, pumpkin pie, oh my gosh, if you are like me and can't bake or cook,:lmao: , they taste just like pumpkin pie, no kidding!!! I was amazed, so you can just serve them up for your holiday dinners, just buy a little whip cream to dab on the top, I thought it was an awesome idea. Just had to share!!!!:goodvibes

I got my Photopass pictures today from our BBB Meet!
I just love them! princess:
Such great memories! :grouphug:

n25002324_32938407_8910.jpg

n25002324_32938408_9197.jpg

n25002324_32938409_9466.jpg

I can't believe it was a week ago that I was getting ready for our BBB Meet! :guilty: I miss all my fellow DIS'ers! :grouphug:

n25002324_32938415_5732.jpg

n25002324_32938417_6211.jpg

Our DIS Dinner is the next stop in my TR! I'll post my pics from the dinner on this thread too, so you can all enjoy them! :wizard:

I miss all you guys. Would much rather be getting together with fun people at Disney today. Already planning my next trip!

I miss all you guys. Would much rather be getting together with fun people at Disney today. Already planning my next trip!

We are already in the process of putting our heads together and planning another DIS Meet soon! :thumbsup2 We are going back and forth on a good time to do it. I think we'll be starting another thread soon! :banana: Any suggestions? Hopefully, we can all make it back to the next one! :yay:

We are already in the process of putting our heads together and planning another DIS Meet soon! :thumbsup2 We are going back and forth on a good time to do it. I think we'll be starting another thread soon! :banana: Any suggestions? Hopefully, we can all make it back to the next one! :yay:

I have a Disney Cruise booked on Oct. 23, 2008
Will likely be at WDW from the night of the 19th - the 22nd.

Not sure if I can swing another trip before that because of the darn flight situation.

A week ago we were at the BBB, I so wish I was there right now, instead of cold PA. We had so much fun, it is so great looking at everyones photos and reliving the trip. I want to go back now. I really don't know how to get over these Disney blues, they are really getting to me. I miss you all!!!!:goodvibes

Well, let's see... :wizard:

We've got these options for 2008...

- February (Pirate & Princess Party)
- May (Flower & Garden Festival)
- August (P&P Party)
- October (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party)

Maybe we can all decide on the best time and I can get our next DIS Meet planning going! :banana:

Our Next Meet will be a Solo/Adult Meet!
And we are going to plan two events on two seperate days!
It'll be the Rain or Shine DIS Meet! :thumbsup2
The plan is a DIS Dinner one night and then either a night at a party event or a DIS meet at one of the theme parks!

I'd love your opinions and suggestions, so we can get another thread in the works! :woohoo:

Howdy everyone!

I've been out of commission the past week. . .first my cell phone battery died on me and I won't be able to afford a new one until later this week. . .which means I am practically unreachable - ARRGGGGHHH! :headache: And second, midterms are this week, so I've had NO time to come on the DISboards and chat with all of you! I survived my first two midterms and have two more to go (one tomorrow and one on Friday). . .wish me luck for tomorrow - I'll be studying my hiney off all the rest of today. . . I hope I do well! I need pixie dust! :wizard:

I really had such a wonderful time meeting all of you! :goodvibes Even in the rain, we had a magical time. I especially loved the meeting up at LTT and then riding Haunted Mansion afterward. I was kinda said we all split up after the dinner and I too was wondering what happened to everyone after riding Haunted Mansion. But I loved Hallowishes and seeing the Boo to You Parade while eating at Pecos Bill's!

Jen and I had a wonderful time Saturday and Sunday. We had lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table where the princesses all signed my birthday certificate and presented me with a birthday cupcake! Then we headed to Downtown Disney where I bought about a million pins at Pin Traders and WOD and then we each had a Goofy Glacier at Goofy's Candy Company. My, those things are good, but I had brain freeze for days! :rotfl2: Later that evening, we had dinner at 1900 Park Fare (a birthday dinner from Jen) where we mingled with Cindy and Prince Charming, along with Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters, Anastasia and Drusilla (I'm probably spelling that wrong! :rotfl2: ) It was a wonderful day!

On Sunday, Jen and I headed to Cape May for breakfast with Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale and to my surprise, Jen had our waiter bring out a birthday cake with a chocolate Goofy to go on top! Then Goofy came over and spent some magical quality time with me! Awwww! :goodvibes Jen had also had many wonderful birthday suprises in our room at the Pop when I arrived on Friday (pixie dusted roses, a Goofy gift basket with 3 plush Goofys and candy) and two charms for my Disney charm bracelet. . .along with several Disney balloons! Thank you so much Jen! :goodvibes You are just too wonderful for words! :goodvibes :hug: :hug: :hug: We finished our trip at Epcot where I bought even more pins and had my first Disney popcorn (yummy - thanks Jen!) and we rode Journey into Imagination. I love Figment!

Anyway, I'll be posting some of my pictures later this week after everything settles down with school. . .I really loved seeing all your pictures and hope to see more soon! I can't wait for the next meet! The best times for me to make it out would be either in May or August (for the P&PP), but I bet I could squeeze in a weekend trip in February for the P&PP! Bring it on! Woo-hoo! :woohoo:

I hope you all have a wonderful week! :teeth:

Carol I was wondering what happened to you! Glad you made it back alright! Good luck on all of your mid terms, Im sure you will do great! :wizard:

Sounds like you and Jen had a wonderful time that weekend. Thats awesome you got to celebrate your birthday and that you got to party with goofy!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Much as I love the thought of coming back in February, I think that is too soon for me to get there. I vote for October since I'm coming back then already, but may be able to swing May as well. Would be nice to see the Flower and Garden Festival.

Yay I'm glad you guys would be up for another meet! Lindsey and I are both open to any of those times. We thought they would be good as they would give everyone time to plan for the trip down to FL. We are hoping that we can come to a time when everyone would be able to attend and work for them. :goodvibes

Howdy everyone!

I've been out of commission the past week. . .first my cell phone battery died on me and I won't be able to afford a new one until later this week. . .which means I am practically unreachable - ARRGGGGHHH! :headache: And second, midterms are this week, so I've had NO time to come on the DISboards and chat with all of you! I survived my first two midterms and have two more to go (one tomorrow and one on Friday). . .wish me luck for tomorrow - I'll be studying my hiney off all the rest of today. . . I hope I do well! I need pixie dust! :wizard:

I really had such a wonderful time meeting all of you! :goodvibes Even in the rain, we had a magical time. I especially loved the meeting up at LTT and then riding Haunted Mansion afterward. I was kinda said we all split up after the dinner and I too was wondering what happened to everyone after riding Haunted Mansion. But I loved Hallowishes and seeing the Boo to You Parade while eating at Pecos Bill's!

Jen and I had a wonderful time Saturday and Sunday. We had lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table where the princesses all signed my birthday certificate and presented me with a birthday cupcake! Then we headed to Downtown Disney where I bought about a million pins at Pin Traders and WOD and then we each had a Goofy Glacier at Goofy's Candy Company. My, those things are good, but I had brain freeze for days! :rotfl2: Later that evening, we had dinner at 1900 Park Fare (a birthday dinner from Jen) where we mingled with Cindy and Prince Charming, along with Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters, Anastasia and Drusilla (I'm probably spelling that wrong! :rotfl2: ) It was a wonderful day!

On Sunday, Jen and I headed to Cape May for breakfast with Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale and to my surprise, Jen had our waiter bring out a birthday cake with a chocolate Goofy to go on top! Then Goofy came over and spent some magical quality time with me! Awwww! :goodvibes Jen had also had many wonderful birthday suprises in our room at the Pop when I arrived on Friday (pixie dusted roses, a Goofy gift basket with 3 plush Goofys and candy) and two charms for my Disney charm bracelet. . .along with several Disney balloons! Thank you so much Jen! :goodvibes You are just too wonderful for words! :goodvibes :hug: :hug: :hug: We finished our trip at Epcot where I bought even more pins and had my first Disney popcorn (yummy - thanks Jen!) and we rode Journey into Imagination. I love Figment!

Anyway, I'll be posting some of my pictures later this week after everything settles down with school. . .I really loved seeing all your pictures and hope to see more soon! I can't wait for the next meet! The best times for me to make it out would be either in May or August (for the P&PP), but I bet I could squeeze in a weekend trip in February for the P&PP! Bring it on! Woo-hoo! :woohoo:

I hope you all have a wonderful week! :teeth:
Hi Carol! :banana:

I am so glad you made it home safely. I know we have all been waiting to hear from you! :goodvibes

It sounds like you had such a Magical birthday! I knew about the stuff Jen was surprising you with and I couldn't wait to hear about the surprise. I made sure you got some special pixie dust! ;) I will have to see pictures of everything! :yay:

How did you like the new 1900 Park Fare!? I just heard that they added the ugly step sisters and the buffet area is much bigger! I've gotta go check it out soon! princess:

I can't wait to see more pictures with you and Goofy! You two are so cute together! ;) :goodvibes I gotta see that Goofy birhtday cake too! It sounds so cute! :goofy:

It was so wonderful meeting meeting you Carol! I just loved getting to know you and hanging out with you! The BBB Meet was just the best! princess:

I hope we can all get together for our next DIS Meet! :grouphug:

So far, it seems like everyone agrees on and can make it to another DIS Meet in May! :banana:

I'm glad to see so many can make it to WDW the same month!
It would be fun to have a Flower & Garden Festival/Epcot DIS Meet too! :goodvibes

That's 5 of us DIS'ers that said May would work!

I know Cheryl & I both have birthdays to celebrate in May, so we'd be all for it! :banana:

Let me get some more input and then maybe we can get our new DIS Meet thread going! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter