Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

Okay, so my mom has decided to do her own thing for her birthday so I can probably make this work. Are we definately looking at the week of May 19? I need to book my room and air soon!

Yup thats what it's looking like! :banana: 2 meets sometime between May 20-22 :banana: :banana: :banana:

n25002324_32939015_6530.jpg

n25002324_32939016_6840.jpg

n25002324_32939023_8639.jpg

n25002324_32939024_8896.jpg

n25002324_32939034_8625.jpg

Hey everyone! :wave2:

I am so excited about our new DIS meet! I would love to have our dinner meet at 'Ohana. . .James and I ate there twice back in May and we loved it both times. . .it is now one of my top 3 Disney Restaurants! Great food, excellent waitstaff and a beautiful view! :wizard:

Anyway, I finally uploaded my pictures from our meet a few weeks ago. . .hope you enjoy! :teeth:

Ummm. . .note to self. . .it might help if you actually POST the pictures! :rotfl2:

Here they are!

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-1.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-2.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-3.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-4.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-5.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-6.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-7.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-8.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-9.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-10.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-29.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-30.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-31.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-32.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-33.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-34.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-35.jpg

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-36.jpg

And I just had to post a picture of my wonderful birthday gift from Jen! :hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you so much Jen! :goodvibes

MNSSHPOctoberTripPhotos-Friday10-37.jpg

Hi Carol! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you are back on The DIS & you can join us at our next meet! :banana: Thanks for posting the pictures! Love them!
Have a great weekend! :yay:

I just love the pictures of you and me Carol! They turned out so cute! :goodvibes

Thanks for posting the picture of your gifts from Jen! I'm so glad I got to see them! How fun! :yay:

I just wanted to say "hello".

We are the family that is in your LTT pictures. We were the ones who were celebrating a birthday. It was a lot of fun to see you all, and you looked great!

I just wanted to say "hello".

We are the family that is in your LTT pictures. We were the ones who were celebrating a birthday. It was a lot of fun to see you all, and you looked great!

Oh, wow! :yay:

Hi there! :goodvibes

That is too funny that you found us on here!

We had such a blast and I remember you guys too! :banana:

Now, you can have fun spotting your family in all the pictures! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter