Our 21 Royal Adventure - The evening is over and TR all wrapped up 8/10, Plus a link to the new TR!

I have been reading your TRs since waaay back when you brought the prime rib through the Titanic exhibit and then to WDW. I feel like I've known you and Fran forever although we have never met. I truly lost my breath when I read about her passing. I knew she was pretty ill on your cruise but I just knew she'd get better. I am so sorry.

Yeah, it was totally unexpected for me to. I just thought she would get better, but in hindsight, the signs were there. Her body just wore out. There's only so much that a person can take. Thanks for your condolences.

I really enjoyed this report and 21 Royal is definitely on my Bucket List! My husband would not eat or enjoy any of it so I don't know how I can justify a $15k meal for just myself. lol I guess I need to find 11 of my closest friends! If you ever go back and need an "extra" count me in! The meal and the nostalgia of the atmosphere looked amazing!

I will keep you in mind. We are currently still in the "next time we go" phase, but haven't settled on an actual date.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress btw! I believe that Fran absolutely had her hand in getting you that dress. It was her way of being part of the experience. I look forward to seeing all the adventures that the dress gets to go on!
Thanks! I was going to wear it again next weekend, when I realized that it's not really a winter dress. But probably on my trip to WDW when Jill and I go to V&A's!
We really do need to meet up in person some day. We are also DVCer's and I am about to make my fourth trip to WDW this year next week. We also frequent DL. I was raised in Los Alamitos but live in Texas now, so DL is always home to me.

Definitely we should meet up! Let me know when your next trip to DL is going to be!

Big hugs from Texas!

Thanks! Hugs back at you!

Thanks! I was going to wear it again next weekend, when I realized that it's not really a winter dress. But probably on my trip to WDW when Jill and I go to V&A's!
I wonder if you found a black silk/satin or velvet shirt and put a belt on and then used the shawl if you could make it work? Or buy a fancy cardigan and not use the shawl. hmmm.... 🤔

I wonder if you found a black silk/satin or velvet shirt and put a belt on and then used the shawl if you could make it work? Or buy a fancy cardigan and not use the shawl. hmmm.... 🤔

Better to just wait until there is appropriate weather. The Shawl is half of what I live so much about the dress. Besides the dress I chose can only be worn in the next 25 days, if you get my drift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter