Other Parents of Only Children?

But on to Disney--what have your preschooler's thought of Fantasmic? I'm not sure how ds4.5 will like it, don't want to spend an hour in line for it if we'll just have to make a quick exit?!

My son is now 5.5, but we have several trips under our belts starting when he was 2.
He didn't really like Fantasmic. He wasn't OVERLY scared to the point that we had to leave, but I could tell he wasn't enjoying it, and disturbed at some parts and bored at others. We tried it a couple times between ages 3.5 and 4.5, but ended up skipping it the last few trips since he didn't love it, I could take it or leave it (would rather go to MK for Wishes) and I've read that now that they've cut the shows down to 2x/week, the lines are more horrific than ever.

My DD is 8 and I knew when she was about 3 months old this would be it. She was not the easiest baby and working full time I knew it was not something I could handle. I don't feel selfish, I actually feel more responsible. She has never wanted sibling , so I guess it is easier. She is a little spoiled, but not obnoxious. Also we send her to private school. I could not do this with more than one. I feel if I decided to have more now I would turn her entire world upside down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter