OT: taking a 9yr old boy to a girls bathroom

I am not judging someone for taking a child to a game or concert. Again its you life do what you want. What I can’t understand (and nobody seems to be able to answer) is why to parent act so shocked and outraged at what goes on at such places? Seriously it is not about “you “ at all, it truly Is all about me and my selfishness. I do not want to have to act like I am at a church sermon when I am at a rock concert or major NFL game. Seriously its not a Hannah Montana concert. So I am confused, that’s all , I really do not understand it.

All I can do is speak from my viewpoint about what I have witnessed first hand. The people at concerts ,but really NFL games, that give people a hard time and start trouble are those with children in tow. It seems that they get upset about how the crowd acts around their child. So I ask, if you know that is how these places are why bring them?

I never said I get upset how people act around my child at a football game. :confused3, so there's your answer! I said we were going to a Steeler game in a couple weeks and DS was going in the ladies room with me because last year, he did just as someone on another post said. Went out the wrong door, I couldn't find him, he got lost in the crowd and disoriented. By the time I found him, we were both scared "poop"less.

I have been going to Steeler games regularly for 15 years. I know exactly what can and will happen at those games. DS and I had a long talk prior to the game. He knew what to expect. He heard alot of cussing but actually the guys in our section made DS feel very important when they found out it was his 1st Steeler game. :)

I don't expect you to act like you're at church , but any loud obnoxious , rude, spit drooling drunk anywhere is ridiculous. Have some pride in yourself.
I have never seen anyone pick a fight with anyone with a kid in tow before and mainly all fights are people with beer muscles showing off.

My 1st post had nothing to do with the game, it was about taking DS to the ladies bathroom because of something that happened last year in the mens bathroom. Plus DS also informed me he seen someone pee all over the mens room floor because they were too drunk to aim it in the urinal. Is that fun! Sorry to me thats disgusting. :eek:

Why can't I stay away from this thread! :headache:

I just came back from WDW. One experience that comes to mind for this thread. I was waiting for my DSW outside a restroom. A mother was going in with a boy who looked about 4-5. Her other boy was going towards the Men's room when she motioned him to go in with her. He was easily 8-9. I thought that was inappropriate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter