OT: Potty Training/we started

Ya know the man who invented them should have thought those through a little more. same with the pictures that fade. None of my kids cared if there were no more flowers on their pull ups.

Why dont they consult moms?

Thanks, I'll have to try the polish, she likes tabasco. and the bandaid trick didnt work.

Well...not such a great afternoon. He stood on the arm of the sofa and peed.:sad2: :eek: :scared1: :guilty: :sad1: I think they all apply. I sent him into the bathroom while I tried to clean. He comes out naked yelling, I pooped on the potty. He did. So I asked him why he didn't use the potty to pee. He said 'Actually Mommy, I don't know. It just comes out." Maybe I'll get pull ups.

Hey better than popping on the kitchen floor. :headache:

But congrats. Getting there. You might need a good drnk and a bubble bath later though. :goodvibes

Well...not such a great afternoon. He stood on the arm of the sofa and peed.:sad2: :eek: :scared1: :guilty: :sad1: I think they all apply. I sent him into the bathroom while I tried to clean. He comes out naked yelling, I pooped on the potty. He did. So I asked him why he didn't use the potty to pee. He said 'Actually Mommy, I don't know. It just comes out." Maybe I'll get pull ups.

Oh gosh, sorry about the sofa!

But the poop thing is a huge success! We always had a hard time with that part.

I agree about the messy part, but my boys loved the TP square floating, and they had to hit it.

It does sound like he is trying. Adult beverage time for mom tonight!

If you have trouble getting all of the smell and such out of the couch and floor get some of the Resolve Pet Stain remover- it is to take care of pee anyway.

rebecca

:eek: ON the sofa or on the floor?

:hug:

On the sofa -- completely missed the floor

Hey better than popping on the kitchen floor. :headache:

But congrats. Getting there. You might need a good drnk and a bubble bath later though. :goodvibes

I agree. DH will be making that shortly.

OMG that is sooooo funny!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

sorry, I'm one day you will step back a laugh. BTW, did you snap a pic of the couch for 365???

Nah, I'm laughing now. It kills me when they use words like actually, honestly etc. Camera batteries were dead.

Oh gosh, sorry about the sofa!

But the poop thing is a huge success! We always had a hard time with that part.

I agree about the messy part, but my boys loved the TP square floating, and they had to hit it.

It does sound like he is trying. Adult beverage time for mom tonight!

The poop was a big deal, but I couldn't focus on it with the sofa mess going on!

If you have trouble getting all of the smell and such out of the couch and floor get some of the Resolve Pet Stain remover- it is to take care of pee anyway.

rebecca

Thanks -- no pets, so I really didn't know such a thing existed. I'm putting that on the list right away!

oregonian_winesmiley.gif

Sounds like you need one...

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

LOOK - It was TAG WORTHY!!!

That. is. AWESOME! Congrats on the tag!

Ok, so he is the one who told the rabbit (DS12's rabbit) he could pee on the couch... Did your DS realize it wouldn't provide him a pool!!!
I kid you not.. or damn rabbit peed on the couch.. the same rabbit who they know is NOT allowed on my couch!!
OMG! I had to laugh.. sorry..because my night has sucked butt!!! OMg! I have a headache.. so who wants to grab a drink.. NOW!!!!!!! Don't even tell anyone your leaving.. just grab your money, license, and keys.. I'll meet you there!!!!!

I'm sorry about the sofa! You definitely need some adult beverage(s) tonight! Congratulations on the poop, though. . .and the tag!! :thumbsup2

Nancy, I hope your headache gets better. . .and I'm on my way--shhhhh!!!

great new tag!!!!!

sorry about the pee!

Nan-sorry about the headache. i feel your pain. i've had mine all week! and yes it's still here :headache:

I love your new tag!!!!! Sorry about the peeing. But, you'll have that story to hold over his head for years!!! Just wait until he's a teenager and you pop out with the story of him standing on the arm of the couch peeing. His friends will love it (him, not so much!)!!!:lmao:

I can't wait to meet your DS when he's like 16, 17 and say Oh I know you! your the one that stood on the end of the couch and peed. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Great tag!!! Glad to know the Tag Fairy is still active :woohoo:

If y'all need potty pictures to motivate the little munchkins,
we can take care of that! :rotfl:

OK, Buffy, where IS the pic of DD's princess potty?
Until then, popcorn::

Marylee pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter