• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Part 4 who said we are posting for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just taken a break in wrapping Christmas presents to come and see what's going on.

Hope you get over your virus quick Danauk - and good luck with your Ofsted. Is your Head manic? Ours was unbearable in the run up to our inspection.

Yeah, I'm a bit late this year. :rotfl:
Have you filled your cupboards back up?

Good afternoon everyone. I'm currently sat at Portsmouth and southsea train station as I popped to the Portsmouth shops to some new shoes for my holiday, although not in the colour I wanted. Should be home in 40 minutes.

How is everybody today?

I've just taken a break in wrapping Christmas presents to come and see what's going on.

Hope you get over your virus quick Danauk - and good luck with your Ofsted. Is your Head manic? Ours was unbearable in the run up to our inspection.

We've been in special mesures for 2 years so we are used to the inspectors (we are on 1st name terms now!), but this one is the big inspection to get us out of it all. We have had inspections every term 6 - 8 weeks for 2 years now! Its annoying when your lessons are constantly graded as good so you have nothing to proove but you still keep getting judged.

2,500 photos:scared1: I took over 500 and i thought i was bad :lmao:

LMAO!!! yep. I got a bit carried away :laughing: Or as my auntie so nicely put it 'how stupid, am i right in the head' :rolleyes: lol. Got some good pics though- i should hope so out of that many though :lmao:

Hi Ashleigh

Hows your course going

Hi, its going really well thanks! First week was a bit like 'argh i dont know what to do, im so confused' but now I know LOL. I start my first proper lectures tomorrow.

We're still like- this time 3 weeks ago we were on the plane. Or- its not the same as disneyland is it :laughing:

Ashleigh x

Are you not watching the footy?

You poor thing - hope you get taken off this time then.

Wonder why my ticker shows weeks, rather than 29 days.

It makes it seem longer doesnt it - 4 weeks 1 day seems much longer than 29 days

I always do - it wasnt me who said you needed your beauty sleep last night :rolleyes1

Indeed not, it was me and I admit it :) life's less fun if you don't wind people up occasionally (and expect to be wound up youself as a result)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter