OT - Part 4 who said we are posting for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh - pretty. Guess I'll claim first real post in the name of Stitch and all things cute and fluffy :rotfl:

And now I think I'll head for bed too - about 1 1/2 hours later than I should have done... Night batman - I know you're reading this ;)

I thought Id be first to say Goodmorning on this new thread.

I knew I should have stayed up an extra 5 mins or so last night :rotfl:

we're going have to be extra good on this thread now we have a new mod who is a regular poster.

Is it champagne all round tonight Jackie?

Of course the big question is who are you both going to be? We have Batman and Cat Woman so who else is there? Wonder woman/Spiderman/Superman/Thermoman...

Morning all , looks like its going to be another nice day here on the isle of man

:cool1: :cool1:

For those who didnt read the end of the last chat thread. we set ourselves 3 targets for the weekend.

A new thread - OT part 4

5000 posts for me

3000 posts for Mr Stitch

we've achieved one so I hope you are all going to help Mr Stitch and me achieve the other 2.

Im off out now to Church and food shopping

- see you all later when I get back for a long chat

Good Morning everyone too, just popping in before heading to Mums - I'll be online later, maybe this afternoon but tonight it will be after the ice hockey.

Good Morning everyone too, just popping in before heading to Mums - I'll be online later, maybe this afternoon but tonight it will be after the ice hockey.

Good morning. Enjoy your day out :thumbsup2

Good morning everyone, im off to have a bath and go and get some food! The cupboards are bare lol.

Morning all, I'm feeling sorry for myself today, I have a really, really sore throat and I can feel a bad cold coming on as I'm really snuffly!!

Oooooh, but I feel a little better already as I just noticed my ticker is down to days and not months any more!!

Morning all, I'm feeling sorry for myself today, I have a really, really sore throat and I can feel a bad cold coming on as I'm really snuffly!!

:hug: Best to have a cold now then get one just before you DLP.

I've come out in a mountain of spots, i look like a right pizza.

good morning :thumbsup2

Sorry you've got such a sore throat, but hopefully it will come and go fairly quickly. If you could avoid passing it to me so close to my trip though, that would be much appreciated ;)

Glad your Ticker's down to days now though...

(((Hugs))), there is a nasty virus going round here at the moment, it seems to start with a sore throat and then develop flu like symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter