• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Part 4 who said we are posting for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((Hugs))), there is a nasty virus going round here at the moment, it seems to start with a sore throat and then develop flu like symptoms.

Great, just what I need when my school know they are having an OFSTED inspection in October and we are just waiting for the phone call!!

Emma, will you be posting your pictures on the croc thread today? What did your future SIL say to your explanation of what you were doing with Fern?!!

Hey Fay!

I have FINALLY sorted out all my photos and videos. I'm going to upload a video for Cafe Mickey later for you all lol.

Can't wait to see that Emma!

I filmed a few things, when i was filming in the DLH its a big jiggly as i was dancing along aswell :lmao:

I can't help but have a good boogie when Disney music and characters are involved.:banana:

I get to be the first to say Good afternoon in our new shiny chat thread:goodvibes

I'm off to have my lunch in a moment but I will be on here later:goodvibes

good afternoon everyone

Im back home now so on here to chat now. Ive got some paperwork Im going to be doing at the same time though

afternoon Emma - hows Kyra now

She seems ok, shes eaten which is good.

She did wake up crying and saying she felt poorly so i brought her in bed with me where she decided to sing me every Disney song she knew lol. So she must be better :lmao:

She wouldnt let me go back to sleep, first she sung the song then we had to sing it together!:lmao:

thats normal with kids. Shes slept so much the last few days her body clock is probably confused. She suddenly felt better so expected you to play.
Ive had plenty of nights like that :rotfl:

thats normal with kids. Shes slept so much the last few days her body clock is probably confused. She suddenly felt better so expected you to play.
Ive had plenty of nights like that :rotfl:

I still need to catch up with sleep and rub my feet lol.

Hey everyone!! Hope your all having a great weekend. I havent been on here so much this last week or so, I've had some appointments and stuff and I started my new course so i've been busy with that.
I cant believe i havent finished my trip report yet!! :eek: I will get it done tho! I'm still actually sorting through my pics :laughing: I took over 2,500 :scared1:

Ashleigh x

Hey everyone!! Hope your all having a great weekend. I havent been on here so much this last week or so, I've had some appointments and stuff and I started my new course so i've been busy with that.
I cant believe i havent finished my trip report yet!! :eek: I will get it done tho! I'm still actually sorting through my pics :laughing: I took over 2,500 :scared1:

Ashleigh x

2,500 photos:scared1: I took over 500 and i thought i was bad :lmao:

Ashleigh x

Hi Ashleigh

Hows your course going

So Emma, got any croc pictures to share yet? What did your future SIL make of all that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter